Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Goodbye, I'm Deleting My Account

u was supposed to awaits toxicity in this place. literally everyone is attacking everyone else here. u just need to ignore them and move on. there's not a lot u can do about it

OP is leaving because his feefees were hurt? :feelskek: :feelshaha:

See you tomorrow

Assuming this isn't a larp, and you go about it in a peaceful way.
Then i wish you sweet dreams.

Good luck brocel and don't let the trolls get to you.

maybe someday my dream will come true and it will be you making this thread @Khanivore a guy can dream

maybe someday my dream will come tr and it will b you @Khanivore a guy can dream
Someday, someday you will prevail

Only to see that i was right all along

about what? that playing old computer games is the best way to cure depression?

about what? that playing old computer games is the best way to cure depression?
I am not a psychologist, so.. I don't know. If you want to play games, and if it helps - good, then play them

Each person is unique, and if you found a specific way to help yourself - means, it is correct

Of course, brain system, neural cortex is largely the same for every human, thats why antidepressants work - they are working with your hormones specifically

Don’t be sad it never began, be happy it’s finally over.

u was supposed to awaits toxicity in this place. literally everyone is attacking everyone else here. u just need to ignore them and move on. there's not a lot u can do about it
Nobody does attack me

Just grow a thicker skin theory.

Ignore and report assholes

Cucked faggot lol

Saw a polish foid too bad i didnt have a brick with me to smash her skull

Cucked nigger join your piss foid sister

Well getting therapy would help you move on from your sister, but it won't fix your inceldom. If you're reading this, it's not your fault your sister died, people lose their loved ones at one point in their lives, but you just unfortunate to lose her at an early age. I hope one day you move on from this, and live however you like. Remember, fuck humans and the way they view and treat you.

Well getting therapy would help you move on from your sister, but it won't fix your inceldom. If you're reading this, it's not your fault your sister died, people lose their loved ones at one point in their lives, but you just unfortunate to lose her at an early age. I hope one day you move on from this, and live however you like. Remember, fuck humans and the way they view and treat you.
the people on that sub try to convince him to enter inpatient treatment. That's literally the worst thing someone could do. You enter and then can't leave. It's a nice word for asylum

the people on that sub try to convince him to enter inpatient treatment. That's literally the worst thing someone could do. You enter and then can't leave. It's a nice word for asylum
He should just stick to regular therapy, and maybe avoid talking about his cutting habit.

He should just stick to regular therapy, and maybe avoid talking about his cutting habit.
yeah, but the problem is that it obviously doesn't help him and his foid therapist also stopped the sessions.

The truth is, therapy is a meme. You can't "heal" non-NT people. Therapy is just talking and prescribing drugs. Those "meds" are all just drugs with the goal of turning you into a braindead NPC (especially SSRIs). There isn't anything more to it. Therapy is useless.

yeah, but the problem is that it obviously doesn't help him and his foid therapist also stopped the sessions.

The truth is, therapy is a meme. You can't "heal" non-NT people. Therapy is just talking and prescribing drugs. Those "meds" are all just drugs with the goal of turning you into a braindead NPC (especially SSRIs). There isn't anything more to it. Therapy is useless.
>foid
>therapist

Nicholas Cage Funny GIF - Nicholas Cage Funny Laughing GIFs

girls under 11 shouldn't be sexualised? so you think sexualising a 12 year old is ok??
Biologically immature women should not be fucked. Bad for their body.

Damn, this post breaks my heart. Especially the part when you said how we should stick together and how you were sad because of those remarks.

Most of you have probably already read my post "Failed My Third Suicide Atttempt", so you guys already know that I'm going through literal hell right now. This hell will probably kill me very soon, and this forum was the only place that made me feel well and the only place where I could engage in conversations with (mostly) like-minded people. Now, you will ask, "then why leave if you're feeling home here?" The reason is that there are some users here who just post downright ugly, personal attacks that are unnecessary. And I do not mean the usual shitposts, either. I mean downright, blatant pedophilia combined with personal attacks.

For example, I explain in one post how my 8 year old sister passed away. Then this pedophile comes and says that he "wants to cum to her grave". Soon after, another pedophile comes and says that it is "too bad that your sister was not raped before she died". Remember that my sister was only 8 years old, and those pedophiles are saying all this disgusting shit and worst of all, all this disgusting stuff is allowed here and they don't even get warnings, let alone getting banned, although according to the rules page, there is this rule in this forum that says the discussion of sexualization regarding the underage people will not be allowed under any circumstances. So, then, why don't they get banned? Seriously, why must they even attack fellow incels like this? I know most of you are not like that, that is why I wish you can think for a second, and tell me if I'm wrong here for being heartbroken. Aren't we supposed to be a family who are a fringe minority that will never accepted by the society and supposed to protect each other? Aren't we supposed to support each other in our difficult times? Why must I be worried that somebody is going to talk about "raping" or "cumming to the grave of" my 8 year old deceased sister when I want to share how much I miss her? Weren't we all bullied? Don't we know how it feels to be bullied? Why are we bullying each other here? If you don't want to support me, that's fine too, but why so hostile and antagonistic?

If people who are like this are not getting banned for saying such things, then I can not take this forum seriously anymore. It is not even only those 2 users who sexualized my deceased 8 year old sister, either. I have seen a lot of other users who supported pedophilia in other threads. In my eyes, there is no difference between staying neutral to pedophilia and being pro-pedophilia. So, I refuse to be a member in this forum where pedophilia is ignored by mods.

My aim with this post is to create a discussion around this topic and as a result of this discussion force the mods to ban peodphilia on sight. Although I will be leaving and deleting my account, I wish those of you who have not lost their morals will keep pushing for the ban of such people. To quote my fellow brocel, @GrodanBoll : "We are incels. We are deprived of sex, not morals". I care about this because I will still remain an incel after leaving this forum, and I do not want inceldom to be associated with such opinions.

I thank every brocel who supported me in my suicide attempt post, and I bid you all farewell.
Special thanks to @GrodanBoll, @ShadowSunshine88, @TheFallenAngel and @IceStorm who stood up with me against the pedophiles in one of the threads and gave me their support.

For those who wish to view the thread I mentioned above:

Also just gonna put this here:

Not true. I showed you more than one pedophilic comment and you rejected acting on it for one reason or the other. Tacit approval is still an approval. And if you're saying that you do not support pedophilia but you just tolerate it, then I'm afraid I don't see the difference. You're either for or against it. If you're for it, you let those users stay and continue talking that way (which you do), if you're against it, then you ban them.
fuck off simp

>For example, I explain in one post how my 8 year old sister passed away. Then this pedophile comes and says that he "wants to cum to her grave".
KEKW, WHO IS THE BASED?
Kill yourself, faggot.

I was anti-pedophilia until I realised 13 year old girls sneak out the house and get into clubs with fake IDs.
Flash news foids whore since the age of 9

Most of you have probably already read my post "Failed My Third Suicide Atttempt", so you guys already know that I'm going through literal hell right now. This hell will probably kill me very soon, and this forum was the only place that made me feel well and the only place where I could engage in conversations with (mostly) like-minded people. Now, you will ask, "then why leave if you're feeling home here?" The reason is that there are some users here who just post downright ugly, personal attacks that are unnecessary. And I do not mean the usual shitposts, either. I mean downright, blatant pedophilia combined with personal attacks.

For example, I explain in one post how my 8 year old sister passed away. Then this pedophile comes and says that he "wants to cum to her grave". Soon after, another pedophile comes and says that it is "too bad that your sister was not raped before she died". Remember that my sister was only 8 years old, and those pedophiles are saying all this disgusting shit and worst of all, all this disgusting stuff is allowed here and they don't even get warnings, let alone getting banned, although according to the rules page, there is this rule in this forum that says the discussion of sexualization regarding the underage people will not be allowed under any circumstances. So, then, why don't they get banned? Seriously, why must they even attack fellow incels like this? I know most of you are not like that, that is why I wish you can think for a second, and tell me if I'm wrong here for being heartbroken. Aren't we supposed to be a family who are a fringe minority that will never accepted by the society and supposed to protect each other? Aren't we supposed to support each other in our difficult times? Why must I be worried that somebody is going to talk about "raping" or "cumming to the grave of" my 8 year old deceased sister when I want to share how much I miss her? Weren't we all bullied? Don't we know how it feels to be bullied? Why are we bullying each other here? If you don't want to support me, that's fine too, but why so hostile and antagonistic?

If people who are like this are not getting banned for saying such things, then I can not take this forum seriously anymore. It is not even only those 2 users who sexualized my deceased 8 year old sister, either. I have seen a lot of other users who supported pedophilia in other threads. In my eyes, there is no difference between staying neutral to pedophilia and being pro-pedophilia. So, I refuse to be a member in this forum where pedophilia is ignored by mods.

My aim with this post is to create a discussion around this topic and as a result of this discussion force the mods to ban peodphilia on sight. Although I will be leaving and deleting my account, I wish those of you who have not lost their morals will keep pushing for the ban of such people. To quote my fellow brocel, @GrodanBoll : "We are incels. We are deprived of sex, not morals". I care about this because I will still remain an incel after leaving this forum, and I do not want inceldom to be associated with such opinions.

I thank every brocel who supported me in my suicide attempt post, and I bid you all farewell.
Special thanks to @GrodanBoll, @ShadowSunshine88, @TheFallenAngel and @IceStorm who stood up with me against the pedophiles in one of the threads and gave me their support.

For those who wish to view the thread I mentioned above:

Also just gonna put this here:

Not true. I showed you more than one pedophilic comment and you rejected acting on it for one reason or the other. Tacit approval is still an approval. And if you're saying that you do not support pedophilia but you just tolerate it, then I'm afraid I don't see the difference. You're either for or against it. If you're for it, you let those users stay and continue talking that way (which you do), if you're against it, then you ban them.
Grays have to be tested so we know they are NOT fbi, I was personally attacked alot when i was a gray, You get used to it, Chill

@Intellau_Celistic funny pixtures

I'm unironically sorry you lost your little sister. I'd be very sad too if I had a cute imouto only for her to die early, since I wouldn't be able to cuddle with her anymore while she sits on my lap and calls me onii-chan. Sad to have lost the opportunity to wake up to her sitting on your lap and saying good morning onii-chan with a cute smile. Even if you wouldn't fuck her when she got older, it must've felt bad to lose the opportunity to spend time with your cute and funny imouto. Sad shit
:lul::lul::lul:

You won't be reading this, but I'll say it anyway: I'm very sorry for your loss. I hope you heal from it.

As for those edgy entry-level trolls, some people truly deserve their inceldom.

I hope by now you've ascended! The chances are slim, but you deserve it.

See you bhaicel that I never met.