Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Goodbye, I'm Deleting My Account

Suicidal Loser

Suicidal Loser

Survivor Extraordinaire
-
Most of you have probably already read my post "Failed My Third Suicide Atttempt", so you guys already know that I'm going through literal hell right now. This hell will probably kill me very soon, and this forum was the only place that made me feel well and the only place where I could engage in conversations with (mostly) like-minded people. Now, you will ask, "then why leave if you're feeling home here?" The reason is that there are some users here who just post downright ugly, personal attacks that are unnecessary. And I do not mean the usual shitposts, either. I mean downright, blatant pedophilia combined with personal attacks.

For example, I explain in one post how my 8 year old sister passed away. Then this pedophile comes and says that he "wants to cum to her grave". Soon after, another pedophile comes and says that it is "too bad that your sister was not raped before she died". Remember that my sister was only 8 years old, and those pedophiles are saying all this disgusting shit and worst of all, all this disgusting stuff is allowed here and they don't even get warnings, let alone getting banned, although according to the rules page, there is this rule in this forum that says the discussion of sexualization regarding the underage people will not be allowed under any circumstances. So, then, why don't they get banned? Seriously, why must they even attack fellow incels like this? I know most of you are not like that, that is why I wish you can think for a second, and tell me if I'm wrong here for being heartbroken. Aren't we supposed to be a family who are a fringe minority that will never accepted by the society and supposed to protect each other? Aren't we supposed to support each other in our difficult times? Why must I be worried that somebody is going to talk about "raping" or "cumming to the grave of" my 8 year old deceased sister when I want to share how much I miss her? Weren't we all bullied? Don't we know how it feels to be bullied? Why are we bullying each other here? If you don't want to support me, that's fine too, but why so hostile and antagonistic?

If people who are like this are not getting banned for saying such things, then I can not take this forum seriously anymore. It is not even only those 2 users who sexualized my deceased 8 year old sister, either. I have seen a lot of other users who supported pedophilia in other threads. In my eyes, there is no difference between staying neutral to pedophilia and being pro-pedophilia. So, I refuse to be a member in this forum where pedophilia is ignored by mods.

My aim with this post is to create a discussion around this topic and as a result of this discussion force the mods to ban peodphilia on sight. Although I will be leaving and deleting my account, I wish those of you who have not lost their morals will keep pushing for the ban of such people. To quote my fellow brocel, @GrodanBoll : "We are incels. We are deprived of sex, not morals". I care about this because I will still remain an incel after leaving this forum, and I do not want inceldom to be associated with such opinions.

I thank every brocel who supported me in my suicide attempt post, and I bid you all farewell.
Special thanks to @GrodanBoll, @ShadowSunshine88, @TheFallenAngel and @IceStorm who stood up with me against the pedophiles in one of the threads and gave me their support.

For those who wish to view the thread I mentioned above:

Also just gonna put this here:

2. Regardless of its present legality or not this is A. Not a pro pedophilia website

Not true. I showed you more than one pedophilic comment and you rejected acting on it for one reason or the other. Tacit approval is still an approval. And if you're saying that you do not support pedophilia but you just tolerate it, then I'm afraid I don't see the difference. You're either for or against it. If you're for it, you let those users stay and continue talking that way (which you do), if you're against it, then you ban them.

Goodbye and good luck brocel

Wouldn't the second comment be bannable? Sexualizing minors and all. :ping:

SL u should have just ignored the white noise and hope thing's take a turn for the better for u

Goodbye friend i hope you find the peace you are looking for

Joined Mar 2, 2023

Most of you have probably already read my post "Failed My Third Suicide Atttempt", so you guys already know that I'm going through literal hell right now. This hell will probably kill me very soon, and this forum was the only place that made me feel well and the only place where I could engage in conversations with (mostly) like-minded people. Now, you will ask, "then why leave if you're feeling home here?" The reason is that there are some users here who just post downright ugly, personal attacks that are unnecessary. And I do not mean the usual shitposts, either. I mean downright, blatant pedophilia combined with personal attacks

For example, I explain in one post how my 8 year old sister passed away. Then this pedophile comes and says that he "wants to cum to her grave". Soon after, another pedophile comes and says that it is "too bad that your sister was not raped before she died". Remember that my sister was only 8 years old, and those pedophiles are saying all this disgusting shit and worst of all, all this disgusting stuff is allowed here and they don't even get warnings, let alone getting banned, although according to the rules page, there is this rule in this forum that says the discussion of sexualization regarding the underage people will not be allowed under any circumstances. So, then, why don't they get banned? Seriously, why must they even attack fellow incels like this? I know most of you are not like that, that is why I wish you can think for a second, and tell me if I'm wrong here for being heartbroken. Aren't we supposed to be a family who are a fringe minority that will never accepted by the society and supposed to protect each other? Aren't we supposed to support each other in our difficult times? Why must I be worried that somebody is going to talk about "raping" or "cumming to the grave of" my 8 year old deceased sister when I want to share how much I miss her? Weren't we all bullied? Don't we know how it feels to be bullied? Why are we bullying each other here? If you don't want to support me, that's fine too, but why so hostile and antagonistic?

If people who are like this are not getting banned for saying such things, then I can not take this forum seriously anymore. It is not even only those 2 users who sexualized my deceased 8 year old sister, either. I have seen a lot of other users who supported pedophilia in other threads. In my eyes, there is no difference between staying neutral to pedophilia and being pro-pedophilia. So, I refuse to be a member in this forum where pedophilia is ignored by mods.
this forum allowed actual pedophilia and hebephilia back then, and only banned it recently. While I don't support pedophilia, I don't have an issue with hebephilia.
And the posts about your sister were edgy troll posts. That's just part of this site. Shit like this gets posted on sites like 4chan too, and a big part of it's culture makes up incel culture.
My aim with this post is to create a discussion around this topic and as a result of this discussion force the mods to ban peodphilia on sight. Although I will be leaving and deleting my account, I wish those of you who have not lost their morals will keep pushing for the ban of such people. To quote my fellow brocel, @GrodanBoll : "We are incels. We are deprived of sex, not morals". I care about this because I will still remain an incel after leaving this forum, and I do not want inceldom to be associated with such opinions.
"oh no he says mean stuff"
I thank every brocel who supported me in my suicide attempt post, and I bid you all farewell.
Special thanks to @GrodanBoll, @ShadowSunshine88, @TheFallenAngel and @IceStorm who stood up with me against the pedophiles in one of the threads and gave me their support.

Not true. I showed you more than one pedophilic comment and you rejected acting on it for one reason or the other. Tacit approval is still an approval. And if you're saying that you do not support pedophilia but you just tolerate it, then I'm afraid I don't see the difference. You're either for or against it. If you're for it, you let those users stay and continue talking that way (which you do), if you're against it, then you ban them.
the posts about your sister where obvious jokes jfl. Go back to reddit.

Don't leave. Just hide the comments from trolls using the Ignore button.

this forum allowed actual pedophilia and hebephilia back then, and only banned it recently. While I don't support pedophilia, I don't have an issue with hebephilia.
And the posts about your sister were edgy troll posts. That's just part of this site. Shit like this gets posted on sites like 4chan too, and a big part of it's culture makes up of incel culture.

"oh no he says mean stuff"

the posts about your sister where obvious jokes jfl. Go back to reddit.
him and all the other agecucks consider hebephilia and pedophilia as the same thing, when he's talking about pedophilia he is also lumping in hebephilia along with that.

I'm very sorry to hear about your experiences on this site.
For example, I explain in one post how my 8 year old sister passed away. Then this pedophile comes and says that he "wants to cum to her grave". Soon after, another pedophile comes and says that it is "too bad that your sister was not raped before she died". Remember that my sister was only 8 years old, and those pedophiles are saying all this disgusting shit and worst of all, all this disgusting stuff is allowed here and they don't even get warnings, let alone getting banned, although according to the rules page, there is this rule in this forum that says the discussion of sexualization regarding the underage people will not be allowed under any circumstances. So, then, why don't they get banned?
This is utterly fucked, such people deserve to be perma banned without a warning, especially when they attack another member here personally.
Godspeed and good luck!

Goodbye my fren and may The Force be with you.

child predators get the rope too:fbi:

bill-williamson-rampage.gif

Hmm. I understand your sentiments but maybe you should know that toxicity will be obvious in forums like these.

Most of you have probably already read my post "Failed My Third Suicide Atttempt", so you guys already know that I'm going through literal hell right now. This hell will probably kill me very soon, and this forum was the only place that made me feel well and the only place where I could engage in conversations with (mostly) like-minded people. Now, you will ask, "then why leave if you're feeling home here?" The reason is that there are some users here who just post downright ugly, personal attacks that are unnecessary. And I do not mean the usual shitposts, either. I mean downright, blatant pedophilia combined with personal attacks.

@Cannibal

I agree with you, there are some incels who are worse than people who are in society.

@Suicidal Loser I didn't know you were such a gentle snowflake.:lul:

Please don't go, you'll never know when the urge to post might come back

Girls under 11 shouldn't be sexualized and its messed up that people would say that about another incel's family member

Goodbye. You were a good user.

@Murder Mario look what you did :lul:

That sucks but the truth is these sites are toxic and are not going to be nice

Goodbye, you were one of the agecücks of all time.

@Murder Mario look what you did :lul:
He’s bluepilled for caring about muhh doxxing. Why the fuck would anyone care about a loser like me. I have no access to fire arms, I am ridiculously weak, low iq and unorganized I could never pull off anything that would be a threat to people. @Murder Mario sure some faggot doxxed me in a discord server and tried to blackmail me for 1K. I did give him $75 because I did promise him $100 by accident over a deal. I’m a man of my word but looking back I should’ve just told him to kill himself ill piss on his grave and rub it in his family’s face. Fucking fakecel scum

Yes I’m a genuine truecel and have no ambitions or hope. Unlike you life mogging faggots who actually have a future. The only thing I have is anger which I can’t do anything with.

Ok GrAYcel

I'm unironically sorry you lost your little sister. I'd be very sad too if I had a cute imouto only for her to die early, since I wouldn't be able to cuddle with her anymore while she sits on my lap and calls me onii-chan. Sad to have lost the opportunity to wake up to her sitting on your lap and saying good morning onii-chan with a cute smile. Even if you wouldn't fuck her when she got older, it must've felt bad to lose the opportunity to spend time with your cute and funny imouto. Sad shit

You should have never mentioned your deceased little sister, this isn't a very wholesome place.

The key is to not take them seriously
sensitivity in a world like this is death sentence .

then again good luck OP , in watever your plans are .

>For example, I explain in one post how my 8 year old sister passed away. Then this pedophile comes and says that he "wants to cum to her grave".
KEKW, WHO IS THE BASED?
Kill yourself, faggot.

But ultimately I hope you find peace and solace in your life or the afterlife brother. :cryfeels: This world is cruel and you shouldn’t be obligated to suffer when you have no family alive.

For example, I explain in one post how my 8 year old sister passed away. Then this pedophile comes and says that he "wants to cum to her grave". Soon after, another pedophile comes and says that it is "too bad that your sister was not raped before she died". Remember that my sister was only 8 years old, and those pedophiles are saying all this disgusting shit and worst of all, all this disgusting stuff is allowed here and they don't even get warnings, let alone getting banned,
I agree with you, that's fucking disgusting. I honestly don't understand the pedophilia comments on this forum. The point of this place is to discuss how fucked the dating market is, but then comments like that take an unnecessary turn.

Goodbye, and I wish you the best of luck. It's rough out there, but don't let that "hell kill you", as you stated. Stay strong.

>For example, I explain in one post how my 8 year old sister passed away. Then this pedophile comes and says that he "wants to cum to her grave".
KEKW, WHO IS THE BASED?
Kill yourself, faggot.
i fucking died laughing irl when i read the replies to that thread of his

Just put people you don't like on ignore

I'm very sorry to hear about your experiences on this site.

This is utterly fucked, such people deserve to be perma banned without a warning, especially when they attack another member here personally.
Godspeed and good luck!

Why would you rope when you can go seamaxx?

Its over gringo