Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Good weapon to use as self defense?

W

worstcel

Banned
-
cant use guns in cucknada

what type of weapon should I buy, or perhaps CREATE. I am thinking of a generic pocket knife, but i would like something maybe even more useful. I am currently thinking of developing a powerful laser pointer, powerful enough to do some serious eye damage. Would disabling an attackers most important sense (sight) be good for survival? Idk what I should do at this point.

Vulcan minigun w/ explosive rounds (in GTA)

23DF62C5 070F 4C55 8FED 3B1647DF30DB

use your fists

I'd love to have a taser. Illegal in my cucked state, unfortunately.

Everything that's useful is either banned or heavily regulated in Canada and Europe

A good stungun + some sort of fighting knife or switchblade.
Switchblade are weak because of the spring area is thin.

A aa flashlight is good. Can use a lanyard (string/rope) and swing it as a mini club / .5 nunchuck! Blind at night! As a punching tool it concentrates Force.

Buy a blinding one or a taser.

Honestly? I don't know how much of this is legal, but in increasing order of usefulness, excluding actual guns.
  1. Pepperspray - probably not that useful if someone wants to do real harm with a weapon like a knife, but who knows.
  2. Pocket knife with a locking blade - never trust a pocket knife without a locking blade. It can cut your fingers off.
  3. Fixed blade knife - much safer and easier to equip. Downside it, you gotta carry it in a holster of some kind, which can look sus.
  4. Collapsible baton. They are by far the most versatile self-defense weapons, because they aren't necessarily deadly, so you can go wild with it, they have a better range than knives, so you can keep a knife attacker at bay, and break their wrist, and they are collapsible, so you can even store it in your pocket.
  5. A cane/cane sword. I don't know if cane swords are legal (they probably aren't), but even if they aren't, a solid, heavy cane made of some good wood, or even better, a steel tube, can fuck someone up. Downside it, you won't be let into clubs for example.
  6. Some less than lethal gun, like one with rubber bullets. This might be illegal in Canada, I don't know. I suggest you look it up.

Ideally a rifle. If you live in a cucked area, then a large screwdriver is a good option, used like trench nails (a spike bayonet, like for a mosin or lebel, used in the hand like a dagger).

You can actually, you can even get AR15s but they’re stuck with fixed 10 round magazines.
You can even get a Henry repeating rifle.

They never expect the pencil!

Or better yet, a teacup!

You need some kind of distance. The only ranged weapons other than firearms are arrows, slingshots and flamethrowers. You could opt for a nail gun though.

Carry multiple knives so you can throw them
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

Balkancel M70

That giant dildo from Saints Row the Third
54F36D91 0F65 4E84 A87A 01B6E8815C2D

what type of weapon should I buy, or perhaps CREATE. I am thinking of a generic pocket knife, but i would like something maybe even more useful. I am currently thinking of developing a powerful laser pointer, powerful enough to do some serious eye damage. Would disabling an attackers most important sense (sight) be good for survival? Idk what I should do at this point.
hey man ur thread about revenging on bullies dissapeared - r u gonna use this weapon against them??