Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Good way to trigger normies, Chads, and Stacys

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
Whenever you're walking around in public and see a dog, scream loudly "I'd love to kill that mutt". When people start acting shocked, start screaming "are any of you vegan, huh, huh, huh!?". Most will say "no" and then you can go on to explain the horrors of the animal product industry. Normies hate feeling like they're immoral and can't ever admit that they're hypocrites, their egos are too big. You can also start saying "I'm a piece of shit, I eat animal products but so are you!", this absolutely triggers Stacy's especially because they want to portray that they "LOVE ANIMALS" while eating meat every other day from large factory farms.

Whenever you're walking around in public and see a dog, scream loudly "I'd love to kill that mutt". When people start acting shocked, start screaming "are any of you vegan, huh, huh, huh!?". Most will say "no" and then you can go on to explain the horrors of the animal product industry. Normies hate feeling like they're immoral and can't ever admit that they're hypocrites, their egos are too big. You can also start saying "I'm a piece of shit, I eat animal products but so are you!", this absolutely triggers Stacy's especially because they want to portray that they "LOVE ANIMALS" while eating meat every other day from large factory farms.
You’re just gonna get weird stares. Stacy will not engage with an incel shouting psychotic shit

im already seen as enough of a leper because of my autism and reputation. i dont need to double down on it.

Most normies are dismayed enough because an ugly male like me is in the general area

This will destroy your reputation very fast and as an incel you're already the outcast. Not that smart unless you really go for that Golden Cel mode.

Acting like the Golden One, becoming a pumped up MMA fighter who provokes people by talking about right wing politics while flexing his pecks. R0 hb7