Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Good way of indirectly insulting femoids in internets

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Not openly criticising and insulting cunt, but complimenting or commenting some details of photo, especially if they not important, not crucial for photo being good, and not her works, so cunt could be left with "What?"

Like here we see some random kūrva from lithuanian fb group, and those trees affar look nice

And here another kūrva and that wall looks good, just spot on it looks like bird shit, she could scrape it before taking photo

And here those pattern on cloth looks nice at first sight, but reminds jewish letters, and that is not nice anymore

Ugly roasties go awayy :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Is this some foid worship bullshit?

They might interpret this as just being playful instead of insulting though.
At least that's how I would see it.

Is this some foid worship bullshit?
They ugly, what to worship here
Is risky, but if more men do it - cunt could suspect something

doesn't cost you anything to troll those bitches, nice feet on the first one

doesn't cost you anything to troll those bitches, nice feet on the first one
30 days block. Also even become boring and tiresome always just plainly insulting them, and that is like some more playfull insults. Remember how it was pleasant many years ago in mIRC, when one cunt shared in chanel her picture where she holding small frog on hand. I complimented that frog, and cunt got pissed and blocked me :feelslala:

30 days block. Also even become boring and tiresome always just plainly insulting them, and that is like some more playfull insults. Remember how it was pleasant many years ago in mIRC, when one cunt shared in chanel her picture where she holding small frog on hand. I complimented that frog, and cunt got pissed and blocked me :feelslala:
lol, mirc was epic in the 2000s. every city had its own giant channel. i am sure plenty managed to fuck on those channels but i couldn't figure it out and i was too young anyway when that stuff was popular. (the roasties were not too young, of course)

Not openly criticising and insulting cunt, but complimenting or commenting some details of photo, especially if they not important, not crucial for photo being good, and not her works, so cunt could be left with "What?"

Like here we see some random kūrva from lithuanian fb group, and those trees affar look nice
View attachment 121100

And here another kūrva and that wall looks good, just spot on it looks like bird shit, she could scrape it before taking photo
View attachment 121101

And here those pattern on cloth looks nice at first sight, but reminds jewish letters, and that is not nice anymore
View attachment 121102
They look fake and gay. Especially the last one.

Yep, I see this from time to time on the Facebook profiles of girls I use for fap material. Their profile pictures are flooded with validation from their friends and then there's the occasional comment along the lines of "nice wallpaper", but it's obviously interpreted as playful as opposed to genuinely insulting.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back