Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

good video explaining why inceldom is the fault of foids

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★
its the fault of my sub8 genes

the thumbnail killed me. typical woman in 2020

Jfl foids getting married and having casual sex with other men. Sad part is normies probably convince themselves that they like it. Reminds me of that movie hall pass jfl

Women are the more treacherous gender, even the Bible acknowledges this with the story of Adam and Eve.

It makes me very angry. I hate those faces they make.
I sometimes wish I could shit on their face when they make those atrocious expressions, A good bullet to the face will prevent them from making those dumb faces again, faces of shub-niggurath.

Nvm I have no eggs nor bean juice or bananas.

its the fault of my sub8 genes
Sub 8 is related to the environment. Nowadays foids will consider males in her surrouding sub 8 by comparing them to chadiest chads in which she has no presence within the social group.
Tj
Women are the more treacherous gender, even the Bible acknowledges this with the story of Adam and Eve.

The bible used to be based. New intepretations always overlook some of its teachings about btfo these hoes. It will gradually happen to any religion that allows foids to exercise any position of any power

Last edited: