Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Good vibes for forgotten dicks

F

forgottenpenis

Greycel
Sup other pathetic incels like myself, I made an account here because I wanted to feel less alone, CLEARLY a lot of you are assholes to one another and I don't understand why. We're all fucking doomed who gives a shit? So I wanted to bring some good vibes into our already miserable existence.

Here goes, what was something nice that happened to you these past two weeks? I started playing Hotline Miami and the music is pretty good, the gameplay has a smooth transition feel and it's nice, kept me distracted for a bit. What about you guys?

NEET/i am unemployed currently and was for i believe to be 4-5 months / WITHOUT any video games...but i am becoming employed again due to nepotism / able to afford shit again:feelsokman:

Dude that's fucking AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I hope you get paid really well and just get emulators if you can. If not steam has free games sometimes and sure they're not always the best but warframe is pretty good.

Positivity on this forum? Holy moly someone I can relate to.

Here goes, what was something nice that happened to you these past two weeks?
My (((divorced))) parents agreed to pay 1/2 and 1/2 to get a Ryzen 5 PC for my benefit - then I can deploy Android apps many times faster. Not to mention that Visual Studio will run better overall, without horrible delays.

This is the one. It's one of the Ryzen processors that has integrated graphics.

https://www.amd.com/en/products/apu/amd-ryzen-5-2400g

Positivity on this forum? Holy moly someone I can relate to.

My (((divorced))) parents agreed to pay 1/2 and 1/2 to get a Ryzen 5 PC for my benefit - then I can deploy Android apps many times faster. Not to mention that Visual Studio will run better overall, without horrible delays.

This is the one. It's one of the Ryzen processors that has integrated graphics.

https://www.amd.com/en/products/apu/amd-ryzen-5-2400g
Dude that looks like a fucking beast of a processor, THE THINGS YOU'LL BE ABLE TO DOOOOO. And same man my parents are divorced too but whenever I see my dad I get money which is always nice. It's not constant and it's usually just 20 bucks but you know it's nice and shit. My parents were fucking annoying when they were together so I'm glad they separated.

Dude that's fucking AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I hope you get paid really well and just get emulators if you can. If not steam has free games sometimes and sure they're not always the best but warframe is pretty good.
ehh anything to afford new game really is good / im a console guy but.if shit goes well can afford a pc / ill check out warframe

We're all crabs in a bucket. If someones leaves and comes back, hahaha we were right. If they don't, fuck them they were a fakecel anyway.

But that's what you deal with as an incel.

Dude that looks like a fucking beast of a processor, THE THINGS YOU'LL BE ABLE TO DOOOOO. And same man my parents are divorced too but whenever I see my dad I get money which is always nice. It's not constant and it's usually just 20 bucks but you know it's nice and shit. My parents were fucking annoying when they were together so I'm glad they separated.
It's 4 cores but yeah it's much better than the last gen of garbage that was pumped out by AMD :lul:

They finally made a processor that is good price as well as good quality. Now they're making Ryzen Pro laptops I think.

The best part is that the fan is really quiet - perhaps the plastic fan has more weight to it and it chops the air more effectively? :D

Games run much better but I still run them on medium settings. Some things still cause latency but the integrated graphics can handle basic shadows and lighting which is really nice.

I wish I could have dinner with my mum or dad more often, but they are so busy. My mum always has after-work activities and my dad works anti-social hours. $20 to spend at a restaurant would be sweet. I always enjoy meals with my parents or grandparents.

It's pretty sad that i can't even think of one thing lol

got a internship 2 weeks ago as an it support analyst, mainly provide frontline support for the companies website and am helping build a new website and do some clerical work on the side if the team leader asks

getting my paycheck this friday can't spend it because i have to save it for school

started getting into coding again because of work so i am sort of motivated to finish uni even though my gpa is pretty shit it's like 3.5 or something in computer engineering