Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

good things about being a 1/10 incel....

T

tacosman

Greycel
1) You get to keep your money and don't have to worry about a partial betabuxx situation. if I was a 4/10 I would definately have been able to get married and have a family like
my colleagues. If my wife then leaves me, well....I'd have to give up a lot of the joint assets in the divorce.
2) Piggybacking off #1, no child support(I would assume I would make more than her)
3) The freedom to do what I want, buy what I want, spend money on what I want. Whether it's the lake house, boats, cars, investments, etc- I do what I want. Earlier this year I went to the super bowl with a friend on somewhat of a whim....prime seats and lodging. Wasn't cheap, but then again I didn't have a wife telling me I shouldn't go. I've done the same sorts of thing every year with some top level trip or event. The world cup, national championship games, etc. Trips to the northern lights, Hawaii, Italy, St Lucia, Tanzania, Spain, New Zealand. All on my dime and my time and without any foid chatter/questions.
4) Don't have to answer to any foid wife

Does it make up for not being able to get married, have sex, have kids, have the comfort and security of a wife and family and all the great times that comes with it? no, of course not. I still wish I was a 4/10 so I could get a wife and family. But If I'm not going to be, I can damn sure take advantage of the positives....

Chads can do all of that, the problem is that they have the agency to choose and we don't.

Chads can do all of that, the problem is that they have the agency to choose and we don't.

But Im not a chad, just like my aunt is not my uncle because she doesn't have balls. Normies are more common than Chad, and I was speaking about what I can do as a 1/10 incel that I wouldn't do if I was a 4/10 normie who ended up getting married
what money?

if you don't have money, thats not an incel issue but a separate issue.

JFL at these greycel cope threads

Next level cope

guys, I said I would rather be decent enough looking to get into a partial betabuxx situation and have all that. So it's a realistic cope, a pragmatic one. not an in denial one.

if you are 1/10 you dont have a high paid job(if you have that kind of money then why not looksmaxxing with surgeries), and you have friends which 1/10 people dont

most of these "benefits'' are like a double edged sword

if you are 1/10 you dont have a high paid job(if you have that kind of money then why not looksmaxxing with surgeries), and you have friends which 1/10 people dont

lmao....Im too old to surgerymax(Im 40) and I doubt it would have worked anyways. And the idea that really ugly people can't have high paid careers is simply wrong.