Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Good thing that happened to me looks-wise brutally blackpilled me (RAGE)

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
ATTENTION, THIS IS NOT IN ANY WAY A BRAG THREAD AND WHAT YOU MAY SEE AS BRAG IS PURELY LISTED DUE TO INFORMATIVE PURPOSES. READ BELOW THE LINE ONLY IF YOU FULLY UNDERSTAND THE BLACKPILL AND ARE WILLING TO READ THIS TEXT FROM AN OBJECTIVE POINT OF VIEW AND NOT A MORALFAG OP-TUNNELVISSION ONE.

You know my quest to stay lean right? I have better days and worse days. If for example I do a cheat day, next day I notice it in the form of some more bloat. Okay. Lets say one day I am out. That day I can't control my diet because food is distributed by others. So that day I go full "fuck it, ill compensate diet next days" and eat like pig: Hamburgers, gummy bears, lots LOTS of bread shit. That same day I had sex. Next day I expected to wake up like a fucking bloated balloon and was already planning how i'd compnesate next days in diet. Surprisingly, I was at one of my best lean days. WTF I thought. Then I saw the different factor that made this big cheat day not only not affect me, but be in one of my best days lookswise: The sex. That was the different thing this time. While I of course am thankful to not have to go full starve mode next days, I was literally enraged, blood boiling. Want to know why?

Apparently having sex makes you stay lean, I didnt have to care about diet and it was even a fucking cheat day. Now I fucking understand the "chad eats pizza" meme, chad fucks and gets female validation 24/7 so he doesn't have to care about diets or shit, because in this wicked and abominable nature, the ones who succeed are set to succeed  even more. Nature makes the ones who get sex more good looking while us mortals have to stay on stupid diets. If I was Chad and had sex everyday multiple times I wouldn't have to even have started this diet to be able to get lean. Fuck it. Its like "rich get richer" shit.

And do you know the most enraging shit? When I fap the effect is the OPPOSITE. I am more prone to get bloat when I fatp. FFS ITS THE SAME FUCKING BODILY FUNCTION HOW CAN BODY TELL APART SEX THAN FAPPING ITS SO FUCKING UNFAIR. Fapping makes the complete opposite effect, with ltos of fap making your skin worse and bloat days more common. "Mother" nature is like giving some rich man a suitcase full of money while at the same time steals coins from some beggar's cup. Its insane, twisted and WRONG.

TL.DR: Discovered that sex improves your looks while fapping ruins your looks, despite being the SAME bodily function. Rich get richer and poor get poorer shit is real. Chad doesn'thave to give up on carbs like I had to because constant sex and validation 24/7 overrides the need for diet or skin care. I hope nature gets destroyed.

Who did you have sex with?

i noticed this as well.
only thing i wasnt having sex..................

Zyros said:
ATTENTION, THIS IS NOT IN ANY WAY A BRAG THREAD AND WHAT YOU MAY SEE AS BRAG IS PURELY LISTED DUE TO INFORMATIVE PURPOSES.

Now why do I not believe you?

SaintMarcLepine said:
Now why do I not believe you?

because people here already know im not incel, its nothing new.

also its useless to brag on some online forum.

Zyros said:

Are you sure you're not just seeing things when you look in the mirror? How would sex and masturbation affect the body in different ways, besides the brain? Try it again to see if the same thing happens to get a clearer, more scientific answer.

Oof to gymcels

Did you just steal this idea from the MGTOW 101 video?

Zyros said:
And do you know the most enraging shit? When I fap the effect is the OPPOSITE. I am more prone to get bloat when I fatp. FFS ITS THE SAME FUCKING BODILY FUNCTION HOW CAN BODY TELL APART SEX THAN FAPPING ITS SO FUCKING UNFAIR. Fapping makes the complete opposite effect, with ltos of fap making your skin worse and bloat days more common. "Mother" nature is like giving some rich man a suitcase full of money while at the same time steals coins from some beggar's cup. Its insane, twisted and WRONG.

TL.DR: Discovered that sex improves your looks while fapping ruins your looks, despite being the SAME bodily function. Rich get richer and poor get poorer shit is real. Chad doesn'thave to give up on carbs like I had to because constant sex and validation 24/7 overrides the need for diet or skin care. I hope nature gets destroyed.

Firstly, your brain knows, and thus your penis knows. Proven that men ejaculate more after sex than when fapping. Neurotransmitter activation is completely different in an intimate situation than when you're chillin' in your jammies with cock in fist.

Secondly, it is NOT the same bodily function unless you just going starfish and she is doing all the work. Sex uses muscles that you can't even see. It's a full-body core workout, cardio, combined with the psychological effects above. I don't get how you're surprised that sex keeps you lean.

blickpall said:
Firstly, your brain knows, and thus your penis knows. Proven that men ejaculate more after sex than when fapping. Neurotransmitter activation is completely different in an intimate situation than when you're chillin' in your jammies with cock in fist.

Secondly, it is NOT the same bodily function unless you just going starfish and she is doing all the work. Sex uses muscles that you can't even see. It's a full-body core workout, cardio, combined with the psychological effects above. I don't get how you're surprised that sex keeps you lean.

Ahhh....ok. I get why it would be a different effect now.

Kointo said:
Ahhh....ok. I get why it would be a different effect now.

Quote from House MD, almost definitely exaggerated to some degree but conveys the message (potential suifuel I guess so disclaimer):

Dr. Cameron: [messing with Chase's head] Sex *could* kill you. Do you know what the human body goes through when you have sex? Pupils dilate, arteries constrict, core temperature rises, heart races, blood pressure skyrockets, respiration becomes rapid and shallow, the brain fires bursts of electrical impulses from nowhere to nowhere, and secretions spit out of every gland, and the muscles tense and spasm like you're lifting three times your body weight. It's violent. It's ugly. And it's messy. And if God hadn't made it *unbelievably* fun, the human race would have died out eons ago. Men are lucky they can only have one orgasm. You know that women can have an hour long orgasm?

Femoids keep us ill and weak when they don't provide sex, take Zyros for example just after having sex he gets more chadly powers while without it he loses them.

Kointo said:

Are you sure you're not just seeing things when you look in the mirror? How would sex and masturbation affect the body in different ways, besides the brain? Try it again to see if the same thing happens to get a clearer, more scientific answer.

il guess ill try but i swear i am not "seeing things". I check my fave in same lighning every day to look for possible changes. I also feel my skull/jaw with my fingers

Lol at the fact that you need to disregard morality in an incel forum to receive positive feedback

this is the most aspie thread you ever made zyross. good job

Masturbating makes your face look fat? Am I on some fucking TRP nofap standshitting broscience thread?

Tell us something we don't know Normie. Of course sex makes you leaner. Sex makes everyhting better including your looks. Women denied us ascension and condemed us to perpetual ugliness.