Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel good song ngl tbh ded srs

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
this song was really popular a while back, i like it

now listening to this

Last edited:
Hearing Riptide reminds me of junior year of high school. All I can think about when I hear it are normies frolicking in the sun while I rot. In fact, during the summer of 2014, I pretty much just stayed home and had the world cup ,netflix with a VPN, and my PS3 to keep me company. I didn't mind just staying home then, but I guess barely leaving the house all summer at 17 was a sign of things to come. It is a pretty catchy tune though even if there isn't much substance. Probably good for running

I was wagecucking and heard that Vance Joy song about 25,000 times on the radio when it was popular.

This was my wagecuck theme for Winter 2017:

I like this song, makes me wish I were a Chad. :feelsautistic:

Hearing Riptide reminds me of junior year of high school. All I can think about when I hear it are normies frolicking in the sun while I rot. In fact, during the summer of 2014, I pretty much just stayed home and had the world cup ,netflix with a VPN, and my PS3 to keep me company. I didn't mind just staying home then, but I guess barely leaving the house all summer at 17 was a sign of things to come. It is a pretty catchy tune though even if there isn't much substance. Probably good for running
Fuark man I miss the 2014 World Cup

Fuark man I miss the 2014 World Cup

Good song man. That was my most memorable world cup so far. International tournaments are a good cope for me. This summer will have the Euros and the Olympics which will be pretty fun to watch.

Backstreets me

Check out my dark ambient witch house thread

Ok
full

Good job, cheesy 90s Pop is LifeFuel indeed.