Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Good Riddance NoFuture

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Enjoy your ban cunt. You lied to me and us all claiming you're some "methhead" but i'm honestly surprised he is pulling so many white chicks as a brownie skin.

The NoFuture Saga will be out tomorrow.

576E1EAF EF8F 4422 A819 BDD4F8228EE9

62F2DCB6 11F9 4FF2 BE50 36D55F04AA6C

3eNpowk d

9flWLC7 d

Last edited:
That’s not him

When he showed me his photos, I just blocked him. I didn't wanna entertain his fakecel attention whoring.

He mogs me to hell and back.

I'll never understand why normies and Chadlites feel the need to come here just to make fun of us, don't they do it enough irl?:fuk:

but i'm honestly surprised he is pulling so many white chicks as a brownie skin.
He's really attractive, easily chadlite tier. Seems tall too. Know plenty of guys like him who pull white chicks like mad..... Welp whatever, another day on fakecels.is

@NOfuture does this make you happy? Or are you jerking off and crying that you're banned and can't hang out with us anymore?

Where do all these Retards keep exposing themselves with their own pictures? :worryfeels:

Oh that's messed up :society:

The absolute state of .is:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Average incels.is user

His girlfriend looks like the girl who rejected me yesterday, I want to die :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Wow, he seemed genuinely troubled, and I took the time to message him back, the fakecel mofo.

Wow, he seemed genuinely troubled, and I took the time to message him back, the fakecel mofo.
I took the time to talk with him too :feelsbadman:

How can we trust other people if society accepts the ideia of lying?

Bizarre.

Why would you?

If I had a gf like that, you wouldn't see me on here talking to you mofos. I would be making her moan with pleasure as I released my creamy load in her puss.

Not punching down on sad people on the internet.

:feelsEhh: Just so you know.

Last edited:
I took the time to talk with him too :feelsbadman:

How can we trust other people if society accepts the ideia of lying?
Well I guess the mods are doing their job, weeding them out.

Larping piece of shit :feelsree: