Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Good Parenting 101

Good to see the father still has the strength to beat the whore out of her, despite being in a wheelchair.

agecucks on suicide watch

This a pretty common thing with Caribbean parents. I remember seeing a lot of these types of videos back when I was in middle school, it was kind of of trend for a while, but obviously this stuff can be used to build a child abuse case.

Good to see the father still has strength to beat the whore out of her, despite being in a wheelchair.
it's good that he's trying but at some point he wouldn't be able to do shit and she'll just be a whore like every other foid
This a pretty common thing with Caribbean parents. I remember seeing a lot of these types of videos back when I was in middle school, it was kind of of trend for a while, but obviously this stuff can be used to build a child abuse case.
it's only good against whores, beating a male like that is the perfect recipe for creating a mentally fucked incel

it's good that he's trying but at some point he wouldn't be able to do shit and she'll just be a whore like every other foid
If he's unable to do the beating, her boyfriends with a "great personality" will be able to fill in the spot.

>niggers beating up other niggers
What else is new