Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Good night

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
Good night, bros.

sleep well brocel

Goodnight bummer cummer.

Good nights me

cya tmr boyo dont let corona get u

stay asleep
cya tmr boyo dont let corona get u
How do u guys know when I slept cuz I ded srs slept from 5-10 now it’s 10 and I’m about to go to sleep again

I had a dream of where everyone could pick to be a super hero or a villain or a goblin and l chose super villain and then did stuff like flying

At the end of the dream I was in my old apartment all woozy and dizzy trying to find a white female in Africa after being called racist

How do u guys know when I slept cuz I ded srs slept from 5-10 now it’s 10 and I’m about to go to sleep again

I had a dream of where everyone could pick to be a super hero or a villain or a goblin and l chose super villain and then did stuff like flying

At the end of the dream I was in my old apartment all woozy and dizzy trying to find a white female in Africa after being called racist
Yes

Nice dream tbh