Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Good news from lithuania: femoid driver fell from 5th store of supermarket's parking

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Pressed accelerator instead of brakes, went through wall and fell on street. Lucky cunt survived

https://www.15min.lt/naujiena/aktua...mo-aiksteles-iskrito-automobilis-59-1135802#_

Got what she deserved for not respecting older senpai

driving skill+bad architecture= this

Foids shouldn't be allowed to drive

Foids shouldn't be allowed to drive

I think we should really limit the car traffic in general, especially in the cities. Invest in better public transport or make the fat Westerners walk or ride bicycles.

It's ridiculous that people drive to jobs where they would need just like 10 minutes with a bike or 20 minutes by foot.

Unless you live in some other city, there shouldn't be a reason to drive every day.

Some relief on the driver licence-pill

Any pics of her

I think we should really limit the car traffic in general, especially in the cities. Invest in better public transport or make the fat Westerners walk or ride bicycles.

It's ridiculous that people drive to jobs where they would need just like 10 minutes with a bike or 20 minutes by foot.

Unless you live in some other city, there shouldn't be a reason to drive every day.
Besides that I noticed that foids on average are really bad drivers, maybe it's because they're always on their phone texting with Chads even while they're driving.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back