Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

good morning

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
I hate women
Show me a man who takes by force what he wants from women and I’ll show you 10 women who vote to take by force what they want from men. Show me a grave created by patriarchy and I’ll show you an entire graveyard created by feminism/communism. Any society that negates the role of the father in the voluntary marriage contract from decent civilization building men and replaces it with an involuntary centralized welfare state will not remain civilized for long.

I hate the society that gave women rights and allowed them to use their hole's to capitalize on cucks and inflate their ego leaving incels in the dirt because we don't want to follow soyciety standards

I hate the society that gave women rights and allowed them to use their hole's to capitalize on cucks and inflate their ego leaving incels in the dirt because we don't want to follow soyciety standards

ThERe is a way to correct the ERrors of society.

mornin' nigger
39FC1A0C B1D9 45B9 B340 208C82C23529