Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Good morning I hate women

• Thread starter Deleted member 17811
  • Start date
Deleted member 17811

Deleted member 17811

[MISOGYNIST]™
-
My hobby is jerking off to kafir sluts who get killed in Islamic terror attacks. Indeed, I busted a nut to the death of Ebba Akerlund. Seeing the photo of her squashed body gave me a raging boner. She deserved it because she was a kafir slut. Her death pleases me. Is that normal?

EBBA THE WHORE

I busted a nut to the Morocco video in which Louisa Jespersen was beheaded. Hearing that slut scream for her mother gave me a raging boner. She deserved to die because she dressed like a slut in a Muslim country. Is that normal?

Hahahahaha

I busted a nut to the Bataclan theatre attack. Seeing the picture of those dead sluts gave me a raging boner. They deserved to die because the only good slut is a dead slut. Is that normal?

Hahahahhahahhahaha

I busted a nut to the Nice truck attack. Seeing the photo of the dead kuffar gave me a raging boner. They deserved to die because the only good kuffar is a dead kuffar. Is that normal?

Nice job

Remember:
  1. To vote for pro-immigration parties because it means more women getting assaulted, raped and killed by niggers, kebabs and pajeets.
  2. Women who dress like sluts deserve to be raped.
  3. The only good woman is a dead woman.
  4. Acid attack "survivors" deserved to be drenched in acid again.
  5. All women are whores to chad.
Remember that there is no ascension:
  1. Paying tax to the zog is cucked.
  2. Financing your own replacement is cucked.
  3. Competing with other men for chad's sloppy leftovers is cucked.
Fuck women. Fuck government. Fuck cucks. Fuck faggots. Fuck normies. Fuck kikes.
How much do you hate women?

Ah, Muslim countries. Where degenerate acts have consequences.

Disclaimer: All of my posts, comments and threads (since March 20th, 2020) on this forum are source of parody, satire, and humor and are for entertainment purposes only. Said posts or stories or opinions may or may not use real names (or nouns), always in semi-real and/or mostly, or substantially, fictitious ways. Therefore, all of my writings and posts are works of fiction, constitute fake news and outlandish/unreal ideas and opinions. Any truth or actual facts contained in said stories or posts are purely incidental or coincidental and not intended to be, or be construed as, facts. Any resemblance to the truth or actual facts or to reality is purely coincidental, except for references to famous (and/or infamous/notorious) persons and/or public figures, or some historical events, in which case such stories are based on real people, but the story, or stories, or opinions surrounding or about these people or figures are almost entirely fiction and are intended as satire and entertainment. As the purpose of said writings/comments is to entertain and amuse and not to disparage any persons, or institutions, in any way and no malice is intended toward anyone or anything, nor should any be construed from all my writings on this forum. Also if I type something does not mean I agree with them. My posts and writings are not a source of facts or real information. That means all items or stories made by me are fictitious. Any resemblance to persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental or is intended purely as a satire, parody or spoof of such persons and is not intended to communicate any true or factual information about that person. All my posts, comments and threads are intended for a mature, sophisticated and discerning audience. Should a reader, or readers, upon sober reflection, think or believe that anything contained in any post from mine is true (or take them in a serious manner), they are mistaken and should relieve and abandon themselves of that idiotic notion immediately. Anyone who concludes otherwise ought to stay away from all of my writings forever and may want to consider instead seeking immediate mental help, attention or treatment.

Sincerely,
WØLF

Most women are terrible human beings and self-entitled whores, they piss me right off. It’s fucking over.

No comment...

just a gore fetish perhaps

i jerk of to woman crushing animals , mostly with her heels , or if she has and uses a fat fucking ass

you have just some sadism in you , nothing wrong with that