Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Good morning, I hate cumskins, niggers and sandniggresses

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
They have shown that they don't care about brown lives. Yet another way that goes to show that sandniggresses are loyal to everyone but their own men. How could anyone deny the racepill after this? Fuck them all.

kind of based tbh.

why u hate me

I only care for a few people tbh, don't be offended

black lives matter to libs, white lives matter to conservatives, brown lives matter to absolutely no one
brutal

Your women hate you? Welcome to the club. It seems like every race of women hates their respective men except for black women. It’s hip and trendy to hate the race you’re with so foids will follow it because they are sheep.

Come on guys don't be racist towards foids, you have to hate all foids regardless of race, ethnicity or religion.

Your women hate you? Welcome to the club. It seems like every race of women hates their respective men except for black women. It’s hip and trendy to hate the race you’re with so foids will follow it because they are sheep.
Dude, no race of women is worse than sandniggresses. Sandniggresses have their entire families bombed by cumskin and nigger soldiers yet spread their legs for them too.
Come on guys don't be racist towards foids, you have to hate all foids regardless of race, ethnicity or religion.
Sandniggresses take the cake, at least white, latino, black and even Asian women have some positive qualities (even though they are outweighed by the bad).

Sandniggers are nearly identical to Curries.

I am of the tomato race as I have a face blushing disorder

black lives matter to libs, white lives matter to conservatives, brown lives matter to absolutely no one
brutal
How did I miss this? Abso-fucking-lutely.

Damn OP is starting to become based(but a little late tho)

You hate me too bro? :feelswhat:
I'm a German whitey

Yes and I kinda hate my own race tbh ngl
But that's because I've got a lot of hatred in me
Well I used to have lots of love in me. It's gone now.

Well I used to have lots of love in me. It's gone now.
Can definitely relate. But what do they expect? I only get mistreated and rejected by foids, wtf do they expect me to be? Loving and caring?

Can definitely relate. But what do they expect? I only get mistreated and rejected by foids, wtf do they expect me to be? Loving and caring?
Same here brother. I made some threads about getting shat on by my own women. Have you read them?

Same here brother. I made some threads about getting shat on by my own women. Have you read them?
Yeah, I think I recall that one post of yours about a Moroccan hijabi foid. Very very brutal. Secretly she's lusting after Chad/Tyrone, while betraying her own people. May God never forgive her.

Yeah, I think I recall that one post of yours about a Moroccan hijabi foid. Very very brutal. Secretly she's lusting after Chad/Tyrone, while betraying her own people. May God never forgive her.
Ameen brother. Ameen. There are a bunch more, all involving Islamic whores.

Ameen brother. Ameen. There are a bunch more, all involving Islamic whores.
You know what brother? In my bluepilled days I thought that at least Islamic foids had some decency in comparison to whites. I was wrong and the blackpill is inevitable. :cryfeels:

goodevening i hate females

You know what brother? In my bluepilled days I thought that at least Islamic foids had some decency in comparison to whites. I was wrong and the blackpill is inevitable. :cryfeels:
Bro you're white, they would love to suck your cock. It's brown men they hate.

You think so? Idk bro. I don't think so. Females despise me
I think so, yeah. Islamic thots love black guys and white guys. You will experience things I never will just because you're white.

Just be not the same race as a foid theory is real in 2020 tbh

Women love nigger dick and mutt dick

brutal
294n3m

I think so, yeah. Islamic thots love black guys and white guys. You will experience things I never will just because you're white.
I wish I could ascend man, but also the jbw theory doesn't apply when you're sub 3/4