Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Good meds to numb the brain

• Thread starter Unlucky coalition
  • Start date
Unlucky coalition

Unlucky coalition

Officer
★★★★★
I feel soo beaten down and depressed what pills or drugs are good to feel better

anti depressants would work I think

it'll numb your emotions, but make you feel better? im not sure

numb ur emotions? antidepressants
decrease anxiety? benzos or maybe antipsychotics
feel gud? heroin maybe:feelsLSD:

SSRIs, benzos, weed (for some) but I can only do edibles, painkillers, booze. Thats all I've tried that's "numbed" my brain. Also ketamine I hear. That's all I can think of right now.

Have you ever tried using Benadryl tablets to sleep while in the basement?

Canada unsuprisingly has weird laws regarding them(worst healthcare in the developed world bar none even many developing nations are better) going to have to order them online which apperantly is ok for some reason. Thanks for the info but how much did it improve your memory?

It's useless for me as I use MPH(Methylphenidate). However, it did make me feel slightly more energetic.

You should try it.

Shieet I don't even remember posting here

Seeking the astral plane through sheer will.

Take Olanzapine. Its a jew pill I was once forced to ingest and it made me sleep 14 hours straight. Would wake up feeling like a zombie, ultra tired and the only thing you would think of is going back to sleep. Start with half a pill of 5mg
Not my cup of tea but it seems like you want to stop the pain of reality. Personally I stopped using it because I rather stay awake than asleep. Awake I can coom, watch movies/series/anime, play games, etc.

Get proper SSRIs. I'm currently on 150mg of serdep and it keeps the rope away. Also take trepeline for insomnia. Weedmaxxing is optional, though some people react badly to it. Personally I love it.