Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Good looking women

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
OK, what I'm going to say will make some of you upset but that's just from my experience. I know many women around me, from below average to good looking stacies and what I've observed is that good looking women are not so harsh on women MOST OF THE TIME and it's actually below average looking foids who harsh on bad looking guys. Stacy doesn't base your existence, they simply ignore your existence and whenever you ask them out they simply reject you, virtue signal by saying things like "you deserve better" or shit like this. but below average looking women, especially landwhales are opposite of that..I think there is a scientific explanation behind that. ugly foids hate their looksmatches

OK, what I'm going to say will make some of you upset but that's just from my experience. I know many women around me, from below average to good looking stacies and what I've observed is that good looking women are not so harsh on women MOST OF THE TIME and it's actually below average looking foids who harsh on bad looking guys. Stacy doesn't base your existence, they simply ignore your existence and whenever you ask them out they simply reject you, virtue signal by saying things like "you deserve better" or shit like this. but below average looking women, especially landwhales are opposite of that..I think there is a scientific explanation behind that. ugly foids hate their looksmatches
Legit. One of the reason those women were treated like shit and feel more entitled than the "Stacies".

the ugly have worse personalities

whether foid or male

good genes come in a package

I've seen this too. I barley ever talk to foids anymore but I vividly remember the less attractive foids being less sympathetic and considerate than the stacies. but this just makes sense. People who are more "attractive" are treated "better". Therefore the way they view the world most likely would be "better" than the other foids who consider themselves as "lower" than stacy. They probably see the world with bitter jealousy because they can't exploit men and use their pussies to gain advantages as much as stacy does. But I have seen some entitled and arrogant stacies before too

the ugly have worse personalities

whether foid or male

good genes come in a package
We probably just perceive them to have better personalities tbh.