Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Good looking guys struggling???? is he joking?

In this day & age nothing is off the cards or tables.

JFL at that ZOGnald portrait

Maybe he should drink his own piss

being good looking is not enough. You literally need to look like an elite male model. It´s not an exaggertion.

Good looking guys struggle because they make things hard on themselves. If I was good looking(And tall) I would only go after average girls. It would be like shooting fish in a barrel.

Good looking guys CANNOT obtain a looksmatch either.

Good looking guys CANNOT obtain a looksmatch either.

Do you mean that their looksmatch is always dating a better looking guy ? But wouldn't that create a sort of paradox in the end ?

He kinda looks bad

If good looking means barely attractive MSTOW...

Do you mean that their looksmatch is always dating a better looking guy ? But wouldn't that create a sort of paradox in the end ?
the top women usually don't date normal guys, they date high status and rich guys.

even a good looking guy can have trouble getting his looksmatch, because she decided to become a fatty or do sugardating, meanwhile he's counting calories and shit and already bought a wedding dress

He is right because he is talking about PUA standards.

GL guys struggle with foids, but only if they are looking for Stacies and they don’t want the LTR.

The PUA lifestyle is hard for GL guys, especially for those into the roosh-sphere, because he was teaching males to not become beta, to not let women dominate you.

When a man refuses to be dominated and treated like a beta, he will struggle with foids, no matter how good looking he is.

i use a variety of good looking males on my online dating experiments and get a decent amount of matches.

this guy must be overrating the guys he knows
either way we have to stop giving females attention, thats my solution to things. fucking ignore them completely

Last edited:
being good looking is not enough. You literally need to look like an elite male model. It´s not an exaggertion.

In Germany it can be, here in the cantons of the world being a 6+ and slim you can already succeed. It can be even black not deformed with a large penis that will also do.

Being simply attractive doesn’t guarantee success anymore.

'good looking' is now 9.5/10 JFL at 80/20 rule copers. now it's 95/5

The secret here is to be NTmaxx. And I am not would have compensate being 6+

it's over for Chadcels :chad: -> :feels: -> :feelsrope:

i use a variety of good looking males on my online dating experiments and get a decent amount of matches.

this guy must be overrating the guys he knows
either way we have to stop giving females attention, thats my solution to things. fucking ignore them completely

Roosh is from a different generation. Back then, “handsome” meant masculine with a good physique. Tommy gun and Scotty who used to beat people up and take the cheerleaders. Now, dating is image based. There is no good place to meet women other than Daygame (mostly a scam) and online

tooken from lookism

Thanks for posting that. That's actually a really good video. I think he's correct that females primarily just want attention and validation and now that they're getting it automatically from their phones they don't need men anymore to provide it.

I definitely think things are getting way fucking harder. Even just 5 years ago I got better results in online dating than I do now. I mean I've never even had a single date from online dating (can't get that far - it's impossible) but I still had more matches and more replies. And I've actually gotten better looking.

It's a bit of lifefuel to know it's not just me that's suffering or doing something wrong but rather the world imploding.

Also Roosh is a good looking guy. That video shows it plainly. Plus he's tall as fuck and NT. It's crazy he's had to work as hard as he even has his whole life traveling the world fucking girls in shitty countries. People that say he's "ugly" are retarded.

Lastly @Eskimocel :

giphy.gif

Fucking LOL.

;)

Roosh is anti-vaxxer and a fan of Richard Spencer, that's all you need to know yo evaluate his IQ

This. One time I asked some girls who were friends of my friend what "average" looked like to them (because they were talking about guys' looks) and they showed me pics of Chadlites. JFL, I'm not making this shit up.

Its true. My chad catfish is having a very difficult time to get girls to actually hang out and he is model looking.

The standards are increasing every year, u need to have some kind of status now, all girls have thousands of high status good looking males validating them now.

He's right. Getting girls under your looksmatch is easy,
Getting girls equal to your looksmatch is becoming tougher and tougher, hard mode.

You are a IT infiltrator.
You legit are saying the same thing that foid who debated our two guys said.
I'm calling it right now, you're an infiltrator.

You are a IT infiltrator.
You legit are saying the same thing that foid who debated our two guys said.
I'm calling it right now, you're an infiltrator.
I don't know how a simple question could make you think that i'm an "infiltrator", but whatever helps you to sleep at night man.

He must be picturing a 6/10 when he says "good-looking dude". For women that's below average.

Its true. My chad catfish is having a very difficult time to get girls to actually hang out and he is model looking.

The standards are increasing every year, u need to have some kind of status now, all girls have thousands of high status good looking males validating them now.

Does he still get the same number of matches or replies? I wonder if they just want the matches and messages but not to meet or if they don't want anything anynore.

Maybe he is considering what counted as good looking 20 years ago.

Does he still get the same number of matches or replies? I wonder if they just want the matches and messages but not to meet or if they don't want anything anynore.

He gets matches, when I text them they usually dont respond or they respond very shortly. A few girls was "on" and wanted to meet up by EVERY SINGLE ONE didnt follow thru, some stopped responding all together.

And my guy looks very very good, check out my thread cause I posted pictures of him there.

Female standards are higher than ever before, and rising every day.

He gets matches, when I text them they usually dont respond or they respond very shortly. A few girls was "on" and wanted to meet up by EVERY SINGLE ONE didnt follow thru, some stopped responding all together.

And my guy looks very very good, check out my thread cause I posted pictures of him there.

Female standards are higher than ever before, and rising every day.

I don't even think it's realistic to then call it "rising standards". It's more a manifestation of what Roosh said - they feel adequately validated so feel no need to meet up.