Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Good looking femoids must adore and orbit me

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Majority of those cunts are too slutty and too uncultured for becoming waifu, but by showing me attention and adoration, they still would raise confidence, and in case of problems with finding waifu, those thots could be used for plan B - sexmaxxing with pretty whores. But kūrvas not interested in adoring me, and those primitive femoid creatures with bad primitive taste in men are given rights...

Fuck them all man. Get your penis and fuck them all

7D4A16EC 8D21 4E0D B891 82816A1FFDD5

Majority of those cunts are too slutty and too uncultured for becoming waifu, but by showing me attention and adoration, they still would raise confidence, and in case of problems with finding waifu, those thots could be used for plan B - sexmaxxing with pretty whores. But kūrvas not interested in adoring me, and those primitive femoid creatures with bad primitive taste in men are given rights...
Based

Female Beauty literally has no intrinsic value in and of itself. Foid Beauty cant invent the wheel. Foid Beauty cant build civilization. Foid beauty certainly CANT invent the cure to cancer

Think about it.

Foids were made beautiful so that cultured men can overlook their flawed low IQ nature and want to fuck them. That is the only purpose of foid beauty. Foid beauty is overrated tbh ngl

Based

Female Beauty literally has no intrinsic value in and of itself. Foid Beauty cant invent the wheel. Foid Beauty cant build civilization. Foid beauty certainly CANT invent the cure to cancer

Think about it.

Foids were made beautiful so that cultured men can overlook their flawed low IQ nature and want to fuck them. That is the only purpose of foid beauty. Foid beauty is overrated tbh ngl
Purpose of femoidic beauty is to please and inspire cultured men. But those cunts gining it to primitive chad creatures

I would be happy to have a fat foid orbit me

I deserve their adoration

I like femerloid orbiters *strokes nonexistent beard*

Tfu on ugly femorloids