Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Good Look Won't Give You Sex Only But A Great Life Too

• Thread starter MubarakTheCoper
  • Start date
MubarakTheCoper

MubarakTheCoper

Recruit
★★★★
I haven't been sad like yesterday and haven't met a living blackpill. I was with my friend until we met a guy he knows. A tall good looking 27 years old college graduated guy. He is a backpacker and that why he kept talking about his travel through North and South America and Asia. And how he travels on low cost because he gets free rides and people are having him over in their homes for free. And he gets a girlfriend in every place he visits. He experienced so many activities that I don't think I will be able to experience. It's really easy to have a great life if you are good looking. Traveling is awesome if you are attractive, people want to give you rides, want to help you, want to stay with them, to eat with them, to have activities with them, people just WANT you men or women no different, they feel happy being around you. This thing will never happen if you are ugly. Ugliness is a red flag to people and they don't tolerate, they want to stay away from you as far as they can.

After this chad backpacker left I felt the sadness and depression deep inside, I laid on my bed and was about to cry. As ugly we don't only miss sex, we miss a lot of things, we miss life.

I hate this shit so bad.. Every fucking weekend I sit here laying on my bed like I am now.. It really hurts inside.. I want a girl to be laying on top of me right now, running her fingers through my hair and biting on my ear.. Kissing her neck and smelling her girly shampoos and scents.. I can't stand it. Not a day goes by that the thought is not either at the forefront or back of my mind.. So many people have this on a daily basis and we're deprived of it.. There's no way for me to numb the pain.. Fuck, this feeling in my chest hurts

This. Good looks open all sort of doors in life and give you unimaginable freedom.

A beautiful face is the backbone of all good things in life.

This is what the patriarchytards fail to understand.

Looks are about EVERYTHING in life, not women.

QuantumDummy said:
I hate this shit so bad.. Every fucking weekend I sit here laying on my bed like I am now.. It really hurts inside.. I want a girl to be laying on top of me right now, running her fingers through my hair and biting on my ear.. Kissing her neck and smelling her girly shampoos and scents.. I can't stand it. Not a day goes by that the thought is not either at the forefront or back of my mind.. So many people have this on a daily basis and we're deprived of it.. There's no way for me to numb the pain.. Fuck this feeling in my chest hurts

This post killed me, I feel it too. We'll never even get to experience the touch of a woman.
Just fuck my shit up.

Was this guy goodlooking?

So why don't you go travelling then?
You don't even have to go far from home even, even another city

They get better medical care as well.