Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL good job alex but you still cant get laid

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
and do you hear those autistic noises he makes, sounds like someones dying grandpa definitely not alpha

How many times did you fap to this video?

he looks like he actually needs a shower

posting in the daily betadestiny thread

Yes, FBI. It was obvious for all of us that he would ended up killing Alpha Destiny.

If you guys honestly don’t realize he’s trolling I don’t know what to say

Holy shit, that guys a beast!!!

That finger has never touched a female

loled at his hands waving
Air on the g string doesn't suit this video

I don’t get it. What’s wrong with this dude? He looks like he could get plenty of action to me. He isnt even a little bit ugly. What is the standard here?

I don’t get it. What’s wrong with this dude? He looks like he could get plenty of action to me. He isnt even a little bit ugly. What is the standard here?
He's 5'6''.

I feel bad for betadestiny. That pull up is impressive. But, all that hardwork for what?

His grooming is horrible... that hair just WTF.

He's 5'6''.
Even with 5'6'' and being white he should not be Incel. He doesn't have an Incel face either and body and strength is good. Also he has a youtube channel with a following. He can get at least one foid with all that.

Even with 5'6'' and being white he should not be Incel. He doesn't have an Incel face either and body and strength is good. Also he has a youtube channel with a following. He can get at least one foid with all that.
He mogs most of this forum because most of us aren't white.

hes a delusional ugly manlet sperg faggot. LOL if you think this guy slays.

He's the same guy who made a video saying you should do no-fap until you standards become lower and lower so that you can get laid. He has now deleted this video