Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Good interaction with foid at grocery store today

Vodka1933

Vodka1933

Greycel
I went in there to get some meat and fruit and I was paying using the self-checkout, at the end when I packed my stuff and was walking out, the foid (early 20's) that was at the end of the area making sure everything was going fine, she smiled over at me and said to have a nice day and bye, I stayed looking completely straight and just ignored her and you could see her smile wipe away from the corner of my eye and it felt so nice to just completely ignore her when she was speaking to me, like she didn't even exist and was insignificant. I hope it hurt her feelings and it made her feel bad. The male security guard and I gave each other a head nod with a slight smile as I walked out.

I went in there to get some meat and fruit and I was paying using the self-checkout, at the end when I packed my stuff and was walking out, the foid (early 20's) that was at the end of the area making sure everything was going fine, she smiled over at me and said to have a nice day and bye, I stayed looking completely straight and just ignored her and you could see her smile wipe away from the corner of my eye and it felt so nice to just completely ignore her when she was speaking to me, like she didn't even exist and was insignificant. I hope it hurt her feelings and it made her feel bad. The male security guard and I gave each other a head nod with a slight smile as I walked out.
Average gray

Tell me that you're an autistic sperg without telling me that you're an autistic sperg.

The fact that being unpolite to others is such a big deal and such a memorable moment of your day that you have to go online and make a thread about it, while the girl most likely doesn't give the slightest fuck about your interaction (she's doing this all day long) just shows that you really should rethink your ways, because this mentally ill sperg shit won't get you anywhere.

fox nasa GIF by Animation Domination High-Def

Tell me that you're an autistic sperg without telling me that you're an autistic sperg.

The fact that being unpolite to others is such a big deal and such a memorable moment of your day that you have to go online and make a thread about it, while the girl most likely doesn't give the slightest fuck about your interaction (she's doing this all day long) just shows that you really should rethink your ways, because this mentally ill sperg shit won't get you anywhere.
I’m a sperg too, but even this is pretty wild to me. Usually I don’t go out of my way to be a dick to people unless they deserve it. I often sperg out talking about cars (my intense interest) way too much though by accident

Prootal

Co-sign.

True, OP would've sexed with the girl if he had smiled back

@laanda why did you delete I was writing up a reply. I completely agree with everything you said and yes it feels like the forum is being infested with fakecel trolls. Not to mention the slurry of recent accounts here signing up to post gay shit or are from IT

They are just non ugly chuds who know so much internet lore they know what incels are. And as soon as they are like 16 they identify as incel. When I was their age I was bluepilled. I tried, and I got rejected endlessly. That was 10 years ago.
I think foids talk to them and they then unironically reveal they're a spergy tiktokcel. They talk about which races are best and foids hate that shit. Foids have crushes on them at school. And these retards first, don't act on it. Second, lie to themselves that it happened. And then third, fucking join here and ruin the lookism argument, while claiming they never had a chance with women.
Fakecel scum. I know this post doesn't mention race but it's all over the forum. Sorry OP for picking your thread to state this in.
Amen, brother.
These 16yo zoomer kids nowadays think it's "cool" to be incel and to be blackpilled. Most of them are still in school, they didn't even have a chance to get rejected by women yet. As you said, these dudes are probably average and could have plenty of chances with girls, but they decide that "it's over", because their blackpill tiktok feed said so.
I can imagine it clearly, "hey, samantha likes you :33333" and these spergs probably go "Nah bro, I'm only 5'8, there's no way samantha likes me, girls only like tall guys. She probably only wants me for my money or something, it's over. Girls are all shallow and stupid, I learned that from the blackpill. I don't want to interact with samantha, girls are evil" yada yada yada.

@laanda why did you delete? that was a high IQ post ...

i read 3 times and dont understand what the implication of this is

Amen, brother.
These 16yo zoomer kids nowadays think it's "cool" to be incel and to be blackpilled. Most of them are still in school, they didn't even have a chance to get rejected by women yet. As you said, these dudes are probably average and could have plenty of chances with girls, but they decide that "it's over", because their blackpill tiktok feed said so.
I can imagine it clearly, "hey, samantha likes you :33333" and these spergs probably go "Nah bro, I'm only 5'8, there's no way samantha likes me, girls only like tall guys. She probably only wants me for my money or something, it's over. Girls are all shallow and stupid, I learned that from the blackpill. I don't want to interact with samantha, girls are evil" yada yada yada.

@laanda why did you delete? that was a high IQ post ...
Damn shame he deleted the post. Man was spitting fax

there is absolutely no point in being polite to a whore

whores are disgusting

you did the right thing

dnr grAY

honestly why are people ever nice to foids

if people weren't such simps, feminism wouldn't have caught on

I know she's a foid so therefor like 99% chance she's a dumb chad only whore bitch but like... she is a human just working her job lol.

If a foid is cordial with you in public at least be respectful back. It doesn't mean you're a bluepilled cuck