Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Good incel attacks women XD

he got arrested unfortunately, hes gonna get at least 7 years too

sent me the warrants on dc before he got got

FBI set us up.

Holy shit! Imagine the day he will be released back to the streets. :feelskek::feelsdevil:

nah this dude is legit fucked in the court of law.

Is crazy how he heightmog all of them, he's white, norwood 0 and has a decent jaw but still treated like trash. :dafuckfeels:

The worst part is that some of these women are fat the blackhaired with white shirt who was sat.
Is he really a self-reported or is just media demonize us?
Both

Holy shit! Imagine the day he will be released back to the streets. :feelskek::feelsdevil:
he wont get released, just lol

cia is gonna hire contract killers inside whatever shithole he ends up in to kill his ass (in mc)

its over

his bail is 300k too he has no way of getting out on it either, bro is fucked

40145.jpg

He just made a retribution shouldn't be punished in any way in a just world

What was he arrested for? In those two [fully shown] clips it's pretty clear it was self-defense.

Is crazy how he heightmog all of them, he's white, norwood 0 and has a decent jaw but still treated like trash. :dafuckfeels:

The worst part is that some of these women are fat the blackhaired with white shirt who was sat.
5/10 cels are common.

too bad he has been arrested, I would financially support him tbh.

Hilarious but kindve pointless to attack random women

Hilarious but kindve pointless to attack random women
Not pointless because he's spreading blackpills amd encouraing brocels to uprise in a hilarous way.

Not pointless because he's spreading blackpills amd encouraing brocels to uprise in a hilarous way.
If anything all that's gonna do is get the glows to persecute incels more. We're not a terrorist group. We just want pussy

What was he arrested for? In those two [fully shown] clips it's pretty clear it was self-defense.

5/10 cels are common.

too bad he has been arrested, I would financially support him tbh.
he was arrested on 3 counts

civil unrest
sexual harassment
assault with a deadly weapon (referring to the mace which isn’t even deadly jfl)

This guy is my hero

civil unrest
sexual harassment
assault with a deadly weapon (referring to the mace which isn’t even deadly jfl)

Civil unrest? lmfao what.

Sexual harassment, maybe, but probably not because they were isolated incidents with some offhand comments; it isn't frequent [one incident per individual] or severe [just words and a crude request].

Assault with a deadly weapon JFL, the entire point of mace is non-lethal deterrent.

:feelsclown: if he actually gets jail time.

Civil unrest? lmfao what.

Sexual harassment, maybe, but probably not because they were isolated incidents with some offhand comments; it isn't frequent [one incident per individual] or severe [just words and a crude request].

Assault with a deadly weapon JFL, the entire point of mace is non-lethal deterrent.

:feelsclown: if he actually gets jail time.
nothing he did is actually punishable by law even jfl, the mace was used in self defense to something a foid did first physically, and allaying sexual requests to someone u don’t know is just finable, not chargeable at least here

we live in a :feelsclown: world, it’s been established man. i hope the brother gets out safe

civil unrest
sexual harassment
mace deadly weapon, fucking imbeciles!
jfl, free my guy! they did him dirty.
:feelsclown: world indeed man, :feelsclown: reality
sexual harassment is also bullshit.

Last edited:
Got damn so that's what happened to Mentalcel1

Who would do such a thing?
Me:
:dab:
maxresdefault.jpg

wonderful. absolutely fantastic. hole privilege needs to end.