Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Good gracious! Behold the magnificence of her colossal and prodigious bosom! I have a great urge to ejaculate between those mammary gland of her

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Temp. Banned
-
Fa8ds 5XgAAG Qx

I hate when anime make the "outcast loser" the coolest guy and suddenly he's loved by everyone. good concept, but ruined by a shitty self insert power fantasy

I hate when anime make the "outcast loser" the coolest guy and suddenly he's loved by everyone. good concept, but ruined by a shitty self insert power fantasy
>bottom tier character tomozaki kun

>bottom tier character tomozaki kun
there's so many shows like this and it just makes me mad. >have the premise of a male character who is lonely/an outcast. >turns out he's just he coolest guy ever and every woman wants to fuck w=him without any character development.
they never get a makeover to look good (like in revenge of masamune kun for example where he actually became hot and smart)
they never even become rich or ANYTHING. not even like they have a good "personality" (rofl)

I planned to create thread about [big] tits.

Isn't this the show where the guy bought a bunch of slaves and then they got stockholm syndrome.
That synopsis alone could apply to around 30% of isekai anime I'd say.