Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Good for a laugh.

• Thread starter SocietyFucker1492
  • Start date
I've watched this many times and all those times I have been disgusted at the victim complex she has built around herself.

They sexualize themselves. The amount of women I've seen wearing skin-tight leggings and jeans I've seen every day is absurd. It makes me want to do... ugly things.

They sexualize themselves. The amount of women I've seen wearing skin-tight leggings and jeans I've seen every day is absurd. It makes me want to do... ugly things.
Right? Feminism has convinced millions of woman that selling themselves online and being sluts in the street is somehow empowerment? Have you seen that Twitter video with all those sluts and 304s in a line? It was a while ago but it was shocking.

Right? Feminism has convinced millions of woman that selling themselves online and being sluts in the street is somehow empowerment? Have you seen that Twitter video with all those sluts and 304s in a line? It was a while ago but it was shocking.
Women can't control themselves. In the old days, when this was figured out, it was the father controlling his daughter and passing off reins to her husband when that time came.

Women can't control themselves. In the old days, when this was figured out, it was the father controlling his daughter and passing off reins to her husband when that time came.
Society functions better when men are in charge. Women don't know how easy their lifes are. they don't have to get drafted into the Army in times of war. Remember at the start of the Ukraine conflict? Women were allowed to leave while men had to stay and fight and die? I don't understand how they can still call themselves victims. I admire the women who stayed and fought for their country, but, to my knowledge, the majority of women left for other countries. (I've seen videos of them at bars and twerking). just makes me confused more than angry or upset.

What is this fat slag complaining about

What is this fat slag complaining about
She is complaining that men send her dic pics online, even though she should have been completely aware something like that would happen. She has no one to blame but herself. She did this to herself.

she probably supports online whores and sites such as OnlyFans.

She is complaining that men send her dic pics online, even though she should have been completely aware something like that would happen. She has no one to blame but herself. She did this to herself.
Oh no! How traumatic