Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Good face + short = easy ascension when young

psyop

psyop

Larp
★★
If you’re from the UK and under 30 you should know who I’m talking about. This guys 5’4 and there was a time he had every girl under 20 simping for him. He even lied about having cancer and his fan girls still defended him

IMG 9439

View: https://youtu.be/7LD2tZV8wMM?

View: https://youtu.be/sILC0pe_oMM?

FACE > HEIGHT

Face >> Height >>>>>>>>> Everything else

Look at Damian Kater

based thread, based replies
FACE IS EVERYTHING.
its the first thing that she notices.
its what will decide if a girl will FALL IN LOVE with you OR NOT.

HARD TO SWALLOW.

Last edited:
based thread, based replies
FACE IS EVERYTHING.
its the first thing that she notices.
its what will decide if a girl will FALL IN LOVE with you OR NOT.

HARD TO SWALLOW.

By first world, zoomer standards he is pretty short
Short but not "manlet" enough to serve as an example here. You've gotta be 4 inches beneath the average for that atleast

Short but not "manlet" enough to serve as an example here. You've gotta be 4 inches beneath the average for that atleast
He is 5'6, four inches shorter than white zoomer height

Tf I thought he's 5'9??!! I'm pretty sure he claimed to be 176 in one of his vids? Was he larping??

He is roughly 5’6″ inches tall and weighs around 57kg

Kek, even Gigachads fraud their height

as a 6’2 29 year old tallcel I can confirm face will always beat height. Although I do think once your under 5’5 were your the same height or shorter than most women it’s over for you no matter how good your face is once your over 20

as a 6’2 29 year old tallcel I can confirm face will always beat height. Although I do think once your under 5’5 were your the same height or shorter than most women it’s over for you no matter how good your face is once your over 20
I agree, things change after 20ish. And during adolescence face carries

He doesn't look like a chad at all anyway

more like a desert rat

I know it’s common to get confused by the two but he’s Arab not Pakistani, half Algerian half Libyan
I thought so, but 99% of muslims in the UK are paki

I thought so, but 99% of muslims in the UK are paki
For the majority of the UK it’s Pakistanis but Londons a lot more diverse. Most Muslims there are bengalis but all ethnic groups have their own communities within the city. That’s the only place you’ll find turks, Arabs, iranians, Albanians living

Shrunken normies will deny it, they being youngcels fail to consider that they can have any job they want, service industry, sales, sure the shortness is a failo but there is more to life then cock in poontang, we have to live the full life not just teens and 20s but 30s 40s 50s and 60s, they can have friends and assimilate into larger friendgroups and coworker cliques without being ostracized or ignored or outright bullied.

There are many sales jobs and service jobs where I live that are easy and pay ok but I never could do any of them due to face alone, I could not do white collar work by virtue of face basically delegated to bluecollar tradework by the zeitgeist and society.

But on the flipside height + sub5 looks and ethnic or asian / curry is probably the most brutal existence one can imagine.