Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Good? Evil? I reject them both.

Acorn

Acorn

Screaming at the rain™
★★★★★
"It's not like I didn't want to be the monster. It's because the game itself felt so incredibly one-sided and unfair.

Heroes and monsters is just a game that recreates kid's TV shows. Everyone is free to choose what role they play.

But me, I was friendless, always with a dark cloud above. Everyone knew who the hero was going to be.

I didn't stand a chance in hell. Naturally, there was no scenario where the monster would ever win. I was always the loser.

The popular kid at the center of everything would always beat up the little guy that no one liked...

That's just the way the world works. Screw justice. And screw evil too.

I'm gonna be killed because that's what everyone else wants?! It's not fair! I can't stand it! It pisses me off! All I want is to make them understand! I want to strike a blow for the little guy!

"Good" and "evil"? I reject them both!"

People look at us with much more hate than we at them.

Fuck Murata for butchering his final battle with Saitama

Indeed, i just want to be left alone man
I told myself that ill never say hello to anyone because they always ignore me. At Sunday i greeted few person and they all ignored me, last one looked at me with hatred like i murdered his dad. JFL at people who think that they have any control in how others see you. Just be more friendly bro, yeah right. We are non NT and Introverted by a fucking force.

I told myself that ill never say hello to anyone because they always ignore me. At Sunday i greeted few person and they all ignored me, last one looked at me with hatred like i murdered his dad.
Relatable, happened with me a few times before. Waved and said hi to an acquaintance, what i got in return- no response just a dead stare
JFL at people who think that they have any control in how others see you. Just be more friendly bro, yeah right. We are non NT and Introverted by a fucking force.
Same type of people who constantly say there's plenty of help out there for incels but when it comes down to it, we're shunned away

പോയി കിഴി പറോട്ട മോനെ കഴിക്ക്