Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Good cope for lonelycels

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Play horror games
When doing any other game and cope, the feeling of loneliness and isolation is always there. Horror makes you feel tense, thus your brain functions will be set on survival rather than thinking of useless shit.
Not only that, horror games are meant to be played alone, not like most mainstream games nowadays that require friends to be any fun at all.

Here are a few if you have no idea what to choose

Very high iq tbh. I absolutely adore the feeling that true horror gives. It makes the blood rush and the heart pump.

Very high iq tbh. I absolutely adore the feeling that true horror gives. It makes the blood rush and the heart pump.
High IQ reply
I only got into horror since it scares away the sad feelings and forces me to be tense
Survival horror games are the best, alone in the middle of nowhere, only you to rely on and noone else nearby

It's better to be alone than to be lonely around people

High IQ reply
I only got into horror since it scares away the sad feelings and forces me to be tense
Survival horror games are the best, alone in the middle of nowhere, only you to rely on and noone else nearby

It's better to be alone than to be lonely around people
ye its pretty nice to go out at the dead of night, put on some spooky atmospheric music and larp that some monster is chasing you. Night runs have been just that much fun when i started doing it.

nice to see aussiedollaroos

my life is a horror game on max difficulty
no but srs I've been wanting to try out the resident evil series

I can’t get scared for some reason sadly. Was playing Resident Evil 7 and just wasn’t getting scared. Idk why this is really

I can’t get scared for some reason sadly. Was playing Resident Evil 7 and just wasn’t getting scared. Idk why this is really
Even the demo was scarier than the actual game

Wouldn't work for me, at least it didn't when i was a teenager. Since i was always wishing to have a gf at my site, with whom i could play horror games together.

I want to play Dead Space tbh i never finished that game

Never played tbh

expsnive tbh, they are like a week of work for me