Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Good clothes can reduce the ugliness of incels

Labyrinth

Labyrinth

I can't die masturbating
Perfumes, utensils, appropriate style can make you attractive. In our case, we just want to be aesthetically tolerable.

Start by buying casual white sneakers (puma caven 2.0) and black pants. Have a silver necklace

Pepe with zoomer

You should seek extrinsic compensations to minimize ugliness. I hope you understood. I will not accept dying alone

Clothes won't fix my mouthbreather jaw bud, it won't even take the attention away from it unless I dress like a fag at a pride parade

Who is letting these people in ???????????????????

there's no clothes for your face

Sam entertainment already followed your advice (he timetravelled just to hear your wisdom). What can I say, it worked for him, he got hundreds of fangirls on tiktok now.

Perfumes, utensils, appropriate style can make you attractive. In our case, we just want to be aesthetically tolerable.

Start by buying casual white sneakers (puma caven 2.0) and black pants. Have a silver necklace
I just cover my face as much as possible.

It's good for framecels like me to throw on a hoodie or jacket to appear more normal

I can recognize a .org user when i see one

Like putting lipstick on a pig.

:lul::lul::lul:

It can make you look more presentable i guess, but that's all

Pure cope, youre still as subhuman and aspie.

Its like trying to put whipped cream on a turd and expecting it to taste good really.

Would white sneakers really make such a difference? Most people in my city know who I am and my affliation with this forum. There's no going back or recovering from this. No girls are going to want to have casual sex with me or enter a long-term relationship.

Good bones can reduce the ugliness of incels though

Hunter eyes, six feet plus, wide shoulders can make you attractive. In our case, we just want to be aesthetically tolerable.

Start by plastic surgery and shoulder augmentation. Have a leg lengthening

Would white sneakers really make such a difference? Most people in my city know who I am and my affliation with this forum. There's no going back or recovering from this. No girls are going to want to have casual sex with me or enter a long-term relationship.
What is your story? sasukecellike?

Works for normie looking niggas

Just buy the puma caven 2.0s bro

Unless you are talking about elevating shoes I don't understand how is it going to help

Ugh-ugh infieldraterr! Mooods bbban him!!! Ugh aaaaaarrrrgggghhhh!!!!!

Low Iq advice akin to just shower or h0ld frame bruhh.

Dressing good is good for you and to signal status, the best thing a incel can attract with good (Expensive) clothing is a g0ld d1gg3r.

For me it’s hair, I generally look better with a medium length hairstyle

OP can wear any colours he wants, he'll still just be GrAY

You can spray gold at a piece of shit, but at the end of the day its still a piece of shit

Scentmaxxing is kinda legit. There are certain scents in colognes that women do instinctively associate with arousal. But realistically, it'll only bring your SMV up by half a point at best.

Don't know what the fuck you mean by "utensils."

As for style, dressing NT/normie will help you fit in better with society, but dressing "nice" does absolutely nothing. Your average woman does not follow streetwear or designers to nearly the extent that hypebeasts do. I've seen tons of guys like this in my life

never have I seen one with a girl. Expensive clothing is a waste of money no matter who you are. Normies and subhumans get no SMV boost off of this shit (except for looking like better betabuxxers) and Chads don't even need to dress NT to slay pussy, much less deck themselves out in hyped shit.

Overall, this post reads like something written by a non-incel trying to gaslight incels. You've clearly come in with the assumption that we're all retarded idiots who've never tried. No dumbass, plenty if not most of us have attempted stylemaxxing. I myself tried to thugmaxx in high school, I believe @DarkStar claimed to have attempted preppy & skater boy maxxing, and @Rapist literally said in a thread I just posted today that he wears normie sportswear shit. Ask around and I guarantee you'll find plenty more dudes here who've stylemaxxed to no avail.

BTW, the advice you gave at the end is shit anyway. I never see normies in Puma shoes. If you wanted to recommend a pair of white sneakers, you should've at least said AF1s or something that people actually wear

I've been fashionmaxxing for the past year or so. If you look at my previous threads, I've bought the jordan 1 bred 2.0s, nike flight mid etc and haven't gotten anything, I don't buy namebrand pants and shirts though, they are really expensive and not worth it

Scentmaxxing is kinda legit. There are certain scents in colognes that women do instinctively associate with arousal. But realistically, it'll only bring your SMV up by half a point at best.

Don't know what the fuck you mean by "utensils."

As for style, dressing NT/normie will help you fit in better with society, but dressing "nice" does absolutely nothing. Your average woman does not follow streetwear or designers to nearly the extent that hypebeasts do. I've seen tons of guys like this in my life
View attachment 1283068
never have I seen one with a girl. Expensive clothing is a waste of money no matter who you are. Normies and subhumans get no SMV boost off of this shit (except for looking like better betabuxxers) and Chads don't even need to dress NT to slay pussy, much less deck themselves out in hyped shit.

Overall, this post reads like something written by a non-incel trying to gaslight incels. You've clearly come in with the assumption that we're all retarded idiots who've never tried. No dumbass, plenty if not most of us have attempted stylemaxxing. I myself tried to thugmaxx in high school, I believe @DarkStar claimed to have attempted preppy & skater boy maxxing, and @Rapist literally said in a thread I just posted today that he wears normie sportswear shit. Ask around and I guarantee you'll find plenty more dudes here who've stylemaxxed to no avail.

BTW, the advice you gave at the end is shit anyway. I never see normies in Puma shoes. If you wanted to recommend a pair of white sneakers, you should've at least said AF1s or something that people actually wear
Dude, I might even make a thread over all the styles I've tried.

I unironically know how to dress, and even fucking normies have complemented it

You can spray gold at a piece of shit, but at the end of the day its still a piece of shit
It depends on how ugly you are. If you are literal truecel then nothing will work.

Homeless looking Chad that smells like sewer can get foids no problem. Fashion doesn't matter at all it's just all a bluepilled cope.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back