Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Good Bye friendcels

currycel⁰

currycel⁰

Bye Bye friendcels
-
100% - Permaban
Bye bye im deleting my account thanks for all the shits and giggles to all bhaicels :feelsokman:

How to delete account?

@Caesercel perma ban me pls

@TheProphetMuscle perma ban

@Fat Link perma ban

what happened :worryfeels:

Goodbye. Please come back in a few years, I want to know what happened next in your hedonism arc. And apart from that you were also a good poster and I enjoyed reading your posts/threads.

why tho?
also don't delete your account, at least ask for a requested perma so maybe you can get back one day and make a ban appeal.
you will really regret it that you deleted your account and can't go back to it.
anyway, good bye

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRyFiVeNjWs

@Caesercel ban perma

See you in a month

This was odd.

Alright, brocel. See you in Incelhallah.

Goodbye. Please come back in a few years, I want to know what happened next in your hedonism arc. And apart from that you were also a good poster and I enjoyed reading your posts/threads.

so long fellow curry

Good user tbh. :feelsbadman:

i know him from discord. the guy is another edgy teenager who used .is as his social media.
I’ve seen his face and know where he lives. Do you have any proof that he ascended?

see you next week

i know him from discord. the guy is another edgy teenager who used .is as his social media.
jfl, i really thought this guy was a trucel, what a fucking joke of a world!
pls send pic in DMs if possible

You disgust me.

It's so fucking annoying when someone doesn't explain why they are leaving

he admitted it himself. he also showed me her photo and their chat. the girl is very young and cute, a 7/10 according to curry standards.
Is he getting married

Cope

yea, arranged marriage in december.
Not surprising, and very believable. Unlike other members here who have to needlessly brag and create a media storm over fake 19 year old virgin hapas they allegedly bagged.

Although I don't know this currycel, I wish him only the best. An incel should always support other brocels.