Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Good Asian women with loser white men

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/interracialdating/comments/5zvw8l/good_asian_women_with_loser_white_men/

the Treaty of Nanjing (1842) was a mistake

Nigga defending noodles when they're the reason your race is going extinct.

Out of all races, i probably feel most for ricecels.

According to surveys , something like half of Asian women under 35 in the US cohabitate with a White man. If that's true, it make sense that some of the men would be losers. Asians, of both genders, in the US, have higher educational and financial attainment that White men in the under 35 group.

Giving them rights was a mistake, same as it ever was.

Giving them rights was a mistake, same as it ever was.
I wonder if this is simply human nature. Every civilization thinks it's better than the last and foids always bring us back to the stoneage after we give them rights. Men never learn.

"some white men aren't attracted to white women"

"some black men aren't attracted to black women" etc

what kind of an argument that is? Asian men and women had lived together for thousands years. And now suddenly asian foids grow gills and decide that they somehow don't feel attracted to asian men anymore. Another one: "teehee I cant date him bcuz he looks like my brother teehee". Imagine a white girl saying this "sorry I'm afraid I should pass on, your white skin and grey eyes reminds me of my white brother". Literally makes no sense, and we're supposed to somehow buy this crap. Are foids inherently racist?

Last edited:
>>Asian-American women grow up without seeing any good looking Asian male celebrities.

I feel like this is a point that I never considered. Normally I would laugh when I uear a fat woman make this argument about standards of beauty. Well, I guess white men, jews, and blacks too lately, are lucky to have this advantage through favorable media representation. Just dont be ethnic, bro.

I feel like there is a certain frustration asian women have towards asian men.

You can't say "I don't date asian guys" or "asian guys are only good for the economy" at face value without being butthurt about something yourself and I've head this often and from different noodles.

Hard to pinpoint where this frustration comes from, I don't know much about asian culture.

Out of all races, i probably feel most for ricecels.
don't, every race with a bad gender ratio will eventually send all its rich and good-looking men to take some of your women, lol

"some white men aren't attracted to white women"

"some black men aren't attracted to black women" etc

what kind of an argument that is? Asian men and women had lived together for thousands years. And now suddenly asian foids grow gills and decide that they somehow don't feel attracted to asian men anymore. Another one: "teehee I cant date him bcuz he looks like my brother teehee". Imagine a white girl saying this "sorry I'm afraid I should pass on, your white skin and grey eyes reminds me of my white brother". Literally makes no sense, and we're supposed to somehow buy this crap. Are foids inherently racist?
Yes

You can't say "I don't date asian guys" or "asian guys are only good for the economy" at face value without being butthurt about something yourself and I've head this often and from different noodles.

Hard to pinpoint where this frustration comes from, I don't know much about asian culture.
it comes from hypergamy and that asian men are shorter and more neotenous.
there's also a huge gulf between the SMVs of asian men and women that doesn't exist in other races.
currywhores and black women aren't as much like that because they're less desired by white men, and noodles try to justify their race traitorism by attaching all sorts of negative characteristics to ricemen so they can delude themselves that they are fucking white cocks for moral, virtuous, and social justice reasons. they also make themselves the victims, blaming media and yellow fever, so they can enjoy both white cock and victimhood status. making ricemen evil also contributes to their victimhood.
there's no secret evil thing that ricemen have done to noodlewhores to make them like this.

it comes from hypergamy and that asian men are shorter and more neotenous.
there's also a huge gulf between the SMVs of asian men and women that doesn't exist in other races.
currywhores and black women aren't as much like that because they're less desired by white men, and noodles try to justify their race traitorism by attaching all sorts of negative characteristics to ricemen so they can delude themselves that they are fucking white cocks for moral, virtuous, and social justice reasons. they also make themselves the victims, blaming media and yellow fever, so they can enjoy both white cock and victimhood status. making ricemen evil also contributes to their victimhood.
there's no secret evil thing that ricemen have done to noodlewhores to make them like this.

I don't see why they would try to justify anything, if what you're saying would indeed be the case then I would expect them to respond with a non-butthurt response like: "Sorry you're not my type" instead of "I don't date asians". To me that kind of response suggest something else going on, maybe overbearing parents about their dating life or something else, I'm not asian so can't really tell.

I don't see why they would try to justify anything, if what you're saying would indeed be the case then I would expect them to respond with a non-butthurt response like: "Sorry you're not my type" instead of "I don't date asians". To me that kind of response suggest something else going on, maybe overbearing parents about their dating life or something else, I'm not asian so can't really tell.

many asian parents, especially mothers, encourage their little noodles to date whites.
if you look at photos of noodles marrying whites, their parents are beaming in a genuine way, proud of their little whore's social climbing.
they look forward to their hapa grandchildren, although i hope they are disappointed when they turn out ugly.
my parents were somewhat overbearing (of course not about dating), and my mother was hysterical to the point of insanity.
none of this prevented me from being attracted to noodlewhores.
of course, i can't speak for noodles on this respect, but i can't imagine most parents opposing their daughter dating a white -- black, i can imagine they would not like, but not white.

Maybe the sjws are right about interalized racism, at least when it comes to noodlewhores. Here about white women we say they are sjw in the streets but kkk in the sheets. Women are racist by instinct.

many asian parents, especially mothers, encourage their little noodles to date whites.

Interesting, didn't know that. What about their fathers though are they more racially conservative when it comes to their daughters?

Interesting, didn't know that. What about their fathers though are they more racially conservative when it comes to their daughters?

i imagine not.
but the mother, having the same tendencies as the daughter, would approve more than the father.
she may even be jealous that her daughter has outperformed her in obtaining such a worthy mate.

my parent's friends, whose daughter married a white, seemed to have no problem with the coupling at all.
when i visited their house with my parents on new year's, they had wedding photos up of their daugther and son-in-law, and the mother even went house shopping together for the newlywed's new house.
i can't imagine that they disapprove too much, although i realize none of this is proof.

Its actually pretty simple. Noodlewhores are self-loathing because they know that they are ugly. They don't wanna have anything to do with Asian culture ESPECIALLY Asian men because nothing embodies the Asian culture more than a successful dignified Asian man. And Asian men are self-controlled and VERY proud of the cultures that we hail from hence we don't go around doing mass shootings as often as we should. If other races of men were seeing their women leave them for other races of men (enmasse), they would riot and there would be a race war (which they would not win against us btw).

Asian women truly believe that by being easy pussy to low to normie tier white males that they can achieve white adjacency and elevate their lowly ethnic (and ugly) status. The serious truth is that most Asian women think they are unique when it comes to getting into relationships with white males. The reality is the exact opposite. MOST of them get into relationships with white males, sometimes non-Asian, non-white males.

As a result, most people view them as easy, pitiful, shameless sluts. There really is no way to put it. People don't respect Asian women because they don't respect themselves. If Asian women were proud and had high self-esteem, they would not bother to date outside of their race (like white women). Everyone pities the non-Asian male that is seen dating an Asian woman.

Last edited:
Asian-American women grow up without seeing any good looking Asian male celebrities.
I never used to think this was a factor in attraction but now as im older I realise it really is. People are brainwashed since birth thru the jewscreens. There are no indian or riceman actors so these dumb foids don't see anything attractive about us.

I wonder if this is simply human nature. Every civilization thinks it's better than the last and foids always bring us back to the stoneage after we give them rights. Men never learn.
Atlantis, Sumeria & so on huh.

Its actually pretty simple. Noodlewhores are self-loathing because they know that they are ugly. They don't wanna have anything to do with Asian culture ESPECIALLY Asian men because nothing embodies the Asian culture more than a successful dignified Asian man. And Asian men are self-controlled and VERY proud of the cultures that we hail from hence we don't go around doing mass shootings as often as we should. If other races of men were seeing their women leave them for other races of men (enmasse), they would riot and there would be a race war (which they would not win against us btw).

Asian women truly believe that by being easy pussy to low to normie tier white males that they can achieve white adjacency and elevate their lowly ethnic (and ugly) status. The serious truth is that most Asian women think they are unique when it comes to getting into relationships with white males. The reality is the exact opposite. MOST of them get into relationships with white males, sometimes non-Asian, non-white males.

As a result, most people view them as easy, pitiful, shameless sluts. There really is no way to put it. People don't respect Asian women because they don't respect themselves. If Asian women were proud and had high self-esteem, they would not bother to date outside of their race (like white women). Everyone pities the non-Asian male that is seen dating an Asian woman.

I'm not sure whether what you're saying is accurate. You mention asian women not wanting to date asian men because they are proud of their culture, but what about noodles dating white supremacists?

Tbh I'm not sure it's got anything to do with elevating their status or self hatred towards their own culture, to me it seems to be more about looks hierarchy with whites on top, they just plainly find white men more attractive.

it used to be that only the unattractive asian women would "resort" to dating a white man.

He's coping hard. 99% of noodle actresses and other celebrities in the West are dating/married to white men. Even in Asia there are many noodle celebs who are currently or have dated broke ugly whites whose only redeeming feature is having blond hair and blue eyes. All noodles want whitu cocku, ugly or good-looking doesn't matter.

China when are you going to massgenocide wh*tes?

Are foids inherently racist?
Yes. They ascribe positive qualities to even the dregs of white men, because white nations came out on top in the last century.

Every Asian male in the west (and the east, to a slightly lesser degree) needs to hear this.