Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Good animes with proper story? (No moeshit etc)

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
Can you recommend me something? If possible on crunchy roll.

14662.jpg

Kaiji: Ultimate Survivor

Very good anime. Its about a poorfag who is addicted to gambling and some yakuza mafia offers him to battle other gamblers for either money or getting enslaved by them. Its about mind games, betrayal and trying to survive in a world full of shit. Its kinda incel tier and like 99% of the characters are men.

Very good anime. Its about a poorfag who is addicted to gambling and some yakuza mafia offers him to battle other gamblers for either money or getting enslaved by them. Its about mind games, betrayal and trying to survive in a world full of shit. Its kinda incel tier and like 99% of the characters are men.
Might try this tonight.

HUNTER X HUNTER

hhh triple ecchi

never heard of it sounds like a hidden gem like rainbow

220px Monster manga   promo image

I'll try to summarise without spoiling.
Doc saves kid
Kid grows up n becomes a psychopath killer.
Doc goes on a trip to search for him.

One of the most unnerving anime I hv seen, the antagonist really gets under ur skin, once he got established, I felt an air of dread every episode, like an invisible presence that is always lingering u

The melancholy of haruhi suzumiya.

HUNTER X HUNTER
agreed

this is pretty good too, short and tense

Hxh
Desert punk
Gantz
Berserk, the only Manga I have read
Kingdom is decent
Gintama not for the history

My favorite anime is Kaiji. My 2nd favorite anime is Eromanga-sensei

Boy or girl?
Nia Teppelin is the auxiliary female hero of the anime arrangement Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, and the tritagonist of the last two circular segments of the arrangement. She is the repudiated little girl of Lordgenome, pioneer of the Beastmen and the principle rival of the primary period of the arrangement.

One Piece and the fate series

initial d maby

If anyone asks for an incel anime then it would be it, finished the 2nd season today trully blackpilling

Monogatari series.

Anime specifically?

Legend of the Galactic Heroes
Moribito Guardian of the Spirit
Monster
Rainbow
Gunbuster
Blood+
Serial Experiments Lain
Zeta Gundam
Jormungand
Steins Gate
Space Battleship Yamato 2199
Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex

Those are some which immediately come to mind.

Anime specifically?

Legend of the Galactic Heroes
Moribito Guardian of the Spirit
Monster
Rainbow
Gunbuster
Blood+
Serial Experiments Lain
Zeta Gundam
Jormungand
Steins Gate
Space Battleship Yamato 2199
Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex

Those are some which immediately come to mind.
Wdym with specifically?

Thanks bro

I mean that my answers for manga would be different, probably should've elaborated more tbh.
Oh, I thought you meant korean, chinese or western animated shows. Assumed those might have other names. I am a noob ngl.

High score girl