Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Good afternoon.I sustain a heavy dislike towards half of the human population, inhibiting planet earth.

• Thread starter Deleted member 16624
  • Start date
Deleted member 16624

Deleted member 16624

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
-
1570784592842m

He takes what he can get

looksmatch firmware updated

even he is cringing

Why even bother with that? He looks so fucking uncomfortable.

I mean does he just want companionship? If so then wouldn't finding some friends be a better option?

The face of ultimate regret jesus christ.

You can hate me for what I will say, but - volcel, but I wouldn't

What a fucking cuck, I would rather tope this cuck is desperate

Why even bother with that? He looks so fucking uncomfortable.

I mean does he just want companionship? If so then wouldn't finding some friends be a better option?
I guess the feeling of inadequacy for not having a gf was too big for him to handle. So he even considered an ugly landwhale like her to be a reasoneable option.

This man has seen some horrors. He gazed into the abyss, and the abyss stared right back at him. The look of smug triumph on her face and an aura of superiority will forever shatter his dreams and haunt his nightmares.

She is probably still cucking him.
She immovable object mogs him to oblivion

he whent looking for a slim wench but got a mountain instead. poor desperate cunt i rather stick my cock in a ant hole and pray to god then do this,she looks like she just destroyed his soul

"Just lower your standards and live the rest of your life with literal fucking filth bro" :soy:

You look like this
AoGP5LJa1 480w v1

and you're not willing to seddle for this?
439w3k28 1411189436

Volcel man,sorry

Das raycist
"Hello Sgtpinkie, you have recieved a 100% warning for being a racist misogynist, take your toxic masculinity elsewhere sweetie!"

You can hate me for what I will say, but - volcel, but I wouldn't
I wouldn't either, but that doesn't make us volcel. Personally, I know for a fact I wouldn't be able to achieve an erection for her, so I wouldn't be able to fuck her. I wouldn't want to fuck her in the first place, but I physically wouldn't be able to do it.

"Hello Sgtpinkie, you have recieved a 100% warning for being a racist misogynist, take your toxic masculinity elsewhere sweetie!"
Legit over