Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Good afternoon, FUCK Women and FUCK their entitlement

U

UrgyYevhenii

Custom Title
-
Women must jestermaxx for ME, I want to be treated like a PRINCE, I want to be wined and dined, and taken care of like royalty. I want women spending sleepless nights in anguish waiting, praying for my text message reply to them, fighting each other for the slightest bit of affection from me, and getting on their knees begging me to give them permission to suck my cock

FUCK women. They are not entitled to SHIT. It’s about fucking time they start putting in the effort and facing rejection to understand what it’s like

Last edited:
cope

none of this will ever happen to you

Women will jestermaxx for ME, I want to be treated like a PRINCE, I want to be wined and dined, and taken care of like royalty. I want women spending sleepless nights in anguish waiting, praying for my text message reply to them, fighting each other for the slightest bit of affection from me, and getting on their knees begging me to give them permission to suck my cock

FUCK women. They are not entitled to SHIT. It’s about fucking time they start putting in the effort and facing rejection to understand what it’s like
Tutorial mode + feminism + cucks + white knights will always make sure that foids get undeserved favours and preferential treatment

I love it when whores get rejected. Happens rarely but major lifefuel.

i just want someone who loves me

Women will jestermaxx for ME, I want to be treated like a PRINCE, I want to be wined and dined, and taken care of like royalty. I want women spending sleepless nights in anguish waiting, praying for my text message reply to them, fighting each other for the slightest bit of affection from me, and getting on their knees begging me to give them permission to suck my cock

jfl at u, wont happen cause they get 300 messages daily on tinder

I could happen again. one major war or disaster where a lot of men die and women are back on the bottom. We have some horrible event and end up with a 2 to 1 ratio women will be put in their place.

Hoes mad

They aren't entitled to anything.

Women have the right of sucking on my toes and begging to suck on my dick instead when they get tired of it.

Women must jestermaxx for ME, I want to be treated like a PRINCE, I want to be wined and dined, and taken care of like royalty. I want women spending sleepless nights in anguish waiting, praying for my text message reply to them, fighting each other for the slightest bit of affection from me, and getting on their knees begging me to give them permission to suck my cock

I agree. I identify as Chad.

Sorry, but it's the other way around

2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

I love it when whores get rejected. Happens rarely but major lifefuel.
When a 3/10 landwhale gets rejected by 9/10 gigachad and feels bad it's not lifefuel, it's just pathetic. She could probably get an 8/10 easily. Meanwhile her looksmatch is posting here.

When a 3/10 landwhale gets rejected by 9/10 gigachad and feels bad it's not lifefuel, it's just pathetic. She could probably get an 8/10 easily. Meanwhile her looksmatch is posting here.

Ok lets not blow things out of proportion. No giga chad is going to commit to a landwhale.