Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel gonna try again

baja jagodinac

baja jagodinac

BEOGRADJANIN
-
i started working out this summer and i got to a good point and i also lost my acne and got a nice haircut so im gonna try to talk to women again and if they still think im retarded they can suck on my fat hairy balls

I can't take people who put "all my posts are satire" in their signature seriously.
Like wtf, are you cuck not even man enough to stand by the things you say online?
Kek. Pathetic.

I believe in u

I can't take people who put "all my posts are satire" in their signature seriously.
Like wtf, are you cuck not even man enough to stand by the things you say online?
Kek. Pathetic.
i dont wanna get fucking raided my guy

55947.jpg
?

i dont wanna get fucking raided my guy
Your not, trust me the FBI got better things to do than waste resources on some random dude saying Politically incorrect shit on the Internet.

done that b4, nothing changed

Your not, trust me the FBI got better things to do than waste resources on some random dude saying Politically incorrect shit on the Internet.
nah they do that shit here

nah they do that shit here
Just because they have some cocksucking intern/newb wagey monitoring here doesn't mean they'd even bother coming to our homes so long as we don't have cheese pizza or genuinely try to cause harm, alot of shit here is just stupid shitposting and they know it.

Just because they have some cocksucking intern/newb wagey monitoring here doesn't mean they'd even bother coming to our homes so long as we don't have cheese pizza or genuinely try to cause harm, alot of shit here is just stupid shitposting and they know it.
thank god