Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gonna stop eating for 7 days

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
I want to drop 15 kilos And get a low fat % did this before but then I was like really really depressed let’s see how far I can make it

based. I do fasting at times to test willpower. is very good weight loss and discipline methid

How much did u lose ? And how long do u do it
I do one days fast every saturday. my longest fast was a few days, lost maybe 6 pounds. @Sparrow's Song has done very long multiple week tests and lost dozens of pounds..

@KingOfRome Thoughts?

Good luck bro

I do one days fast every saturday. my longest fast was a few days, lost maybe 6 pounds. @Sparrow's Song has done very long multiple week tests and lost dozens of pounds..

Longest I did was 2 weeks but that was years back really lost a lot but don’t know what

I dropped 8 kilos and it only made me thinner at the waist, it's a cope. Only training will lower bf% probs

Gotta train for the big one.

Starvemaxxing.

Just partake in the next Ramadan

Lol you will die bro

Based.
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

Fasting is pretty good for weight loss

Ah, switching to and maintaining a healthy lifestyle on a long-term basis is much more useful and much harder than going to the occasional short-term extremes. But I guess that's a true incel trait: nothing really long-term, never a golden middle ... always just going from one extreme for a week to another extreme for a week.

prob gonna get it back after that week with overeating

I want to drop 15 kilos And get a low fat % did this before but then I was like really really depressed let’s see how far I can make it

Just auschwitz larp theory.

I can't stick to one as I don't live alone ....

Good luck buddyboyo :feelsokman:

Post weightloss results please. I've never tried but sounds like an interesting idea

Thats not how you lose bodyfat. U gonna look like a fucking corpse after these 7 days. To lose bodyfat you need to burn more calories than you eat.

Thats not how you lose bodyfat. U gonna look like a fucking corpse after these 7 days. To lose bodyfat you need to burn more calories than you eat.

but that’s the point I’m not eating anything

I lost 13lbs on a 7 day water fast. Wasn’t fun but isn’t hard after day 2. I encourage it, fasting has be demonized for no reason

How do you handle the pain from being hungry--I mean REALLY hungry??? And how can you get anything else done while you're not eating for days?

Just starve to death theory.

I'll do a 1-day fast with anyone who wants to commit to it. Just gotta decide in advance so I can arrange my work around it...

I lost 13lbs on a 7 day water fast. Wasn’t fun but isn’t hard after day 2. I encourage it, fasting has be demonized for no reason

cuz man can’t do it
I'll do a 1-day fast with anyone who wants to commit to it. Just gotta decide in advance so I can arrange my work around it...

1 day is easy man day 2 is the worse
How do you handle the pain from being hungry--I mean REALLY hungry??? And how can you get anything else done while you're not eating for days?

Will power you can easily survive a month with out eating

So I decided to stop the fast after one day because of heavy diarrhea it’s also piss yellow it’s like im pissing out of my ass

So I decided to stop the fast after one day because of heavy diarrhea it’s also piss yellow it’s like im pissing out of my ass
Bro you stopped eating for one day
D24DD25F F080 4FB0 91D8 79EABC8165E0

I'll do it with you. Usually I do crazy shit because im constantly high (Some great examples were lighting my dick on fire and cutting into 2 fingers, as well as burning 2 spots on my index finger, I have pictures of all of these I think if not I sent it to a few people here) so I'm down with fasting with you as support bro
fatcels on sui watch

Peyote crazy thought and meth no feeling. I think I remember it being a spider or something and also I wanted my pee pee to feel good
Crazy shit

welcome in club

I’m going to try it when the diarrhea stops

but that’s the point I’m not eating anything
not really man you still need to eat, otherwise you will look decomposed. You need to eat a good a mount of calories and burn even more, not just stop eating and standing still in the same place doing nothing

not really man you still need to eat, otherwise you will look decomposed. You need to eat a good a mount of calories and burn even more, not just stop eating and standing still in the same place doing nothing

i worked out while fasting