Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gonna start boxing

Namecel

Namecel

Banned
-
Gonna start boxing and thaibox (same gym). Will compete after three months. looking forward to burn off the fat from my failed gymcel bulk and get leaner, better condition, better flexibility, better hand-eye coordination,...

It's going to be eye of the tiger fellas. next time some chad tries to intimidate me I just throw a cross and knock him out. same goes for any stacies that try to throw beer on me in the future.

>2017
>not shaping yourself into a lethal weapon of death and destruction

lmao at you boyos

Nigger what the fuck is this cope

I do this too, but yea, it is cope. It will not get us laid.

BiraCEL said:
Nigger what the fuck is this cope

It's a semi-shitpost

Zielony4 said:
I do this too, but yea, it is cope. It will not get us laid.

Nothing save reincarnation will get me laid at this point

You will still have your pathetic overcompensating subhuman mindset whatever you do, and will fold accordingly when a strict situation demanding your "skills" appears from out of nowhere lol.. ridiculous.. spare yourself the embarrassment m8

Q2CZ3p3 said:
You will still have your pathetic overcompensating subhuman mindset whatever you do, and will fold accordingly when a strict situation demanding your "skills" appears from out of nowhere lol.. ridiculous.. spare yourself the embarrassment m8

REEEE stop hating or I'll knock your head off!

Good on you.
I used to box when I was younger. Helped with my agression that build itself up over the years.
And it'll make you fit if you stick to it, just don't expect any girls geting wet over you. Just have the knowledge that you could knock out a large part of normies after a year of training.

Wearacombl said:
Just have the knowledge that you could knock out a large part of normies after a year of training.

God can't wait. Need to lose my rage building up inside, and get into better shape.

Any tips I should know?

Namecel said:
Wearacombl said:
Just have the knowledge that you could knock out a large part of normies after a year of training.
God can't wait. Need to lose my rage building up inside, and get into better shape.
Any tips I should know?

Before joining any gym ask for a free trial lesson over the phone.
Good gyms will give you one so you can feel out if it's something for you or not.
Everything else depends on they gym. Some can give you equipment, though after a month or so you should get your own stuff.
And make sure that they have actual hard sparring sessions, and not some soft shit where you can't get hurt. But don't participate in them from the get go. Any competent trainer would throw you out should you persist on doing it, since the danger of getting seriously hurt is too big for a total newbie.

And if you're unfit, you'll be running a lot in the beginning. Boxing without any condition is a waste of time, so don't worry too much if you'll be running and jumping rthe rope in the first 2-3 months.

Wearacombl said:
Namecel said:
Wearacombl said:
Any tips I should know?
Before joining any gym ask for a free trial lesson over the phone.
Good gyms will give you one so you can feel out if it's something for you or not.
Everything else depends on they gym. Some can give you equipment, though after a month or so you should get your own stuff.
And make sure that they have actual hard sparring sessions, and not some soft shit where you can't get hurt. But don't participate in them from the get go. Any competent trainer would throw you out should you persist on doing it, since the danger of getting seriously hurt is too big for a total newbie.
And if you're unfit, you'll be running a lot in the beginning. Boxing without any condition is a waste of time, so don't worry too much if you'll be running and jumping rthe rope in the first 2-3 months.

Yea I already had a first free lesson, it is probably one of the best gyms in the country, with a former european champion teaching etc so I think I'm good. they had equipment. didn't see anyone sparring, we all did just combination exercises on each other with soft contact and heavy hand and feet work against bags and cushions. was knacked afterwards lol. also extremely sore day after.

But it was really fun.

Every incel should make it their goal to knock out a female.

I was considering to take up boxing as well, lately. I did some Wing Chun in the past but the problem with most of these (usually Asian) martial arts is that they have kind of semi-spiritual roots and/or are focused on self-defense. They are "artsy", in a way. But I simply want pain. I want to cause pain and I want to feel pain. I want to punch someone in the fucking face and I want someone to punch me in the face. I want a Fight Club, basically, but without the nervousness and light-weightedness of kickboxing. Just fists and punching.

Red Shambhala said:
I want to cause pain and I want to feel pain. I want to punch someone in the fucking face and I want someone to punch me in the face. I want a Fight Club, basically, but without the nervousness and light-weightedness of kickboxing. Just fists and punching.

3934yu85yu4.gif

Do it, its good to have more skills especially skills to defend yourself incase Chad or Normie physically attacks you at least you can defend yourself

I'd like to take Mixed Martial Arts classes if i could just lose some weight, embarrassed to go in overweight to a class

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzlV50DPjuM[/video]

Red Shambhala said:
I was considering to take up boxing as well, lately. I did some Wing Chun in the past but the problem with most of these (usually Asian) martial arts is that they have kind of semi-spiritual roots and/or are focused on self-defense. They are "artsy", in a way. But I simply want pain. I want to cause pain and I want to feel pain. I want to punch someone in the fucking face and I want someone to punch me in the face. I want a Fight Club, basically, but without the nervousness and light-weightedness of kickboxing. Just fists and punching.

I would do boxing if I was you. just your fists and rage against the other

microDongCityUSA said:
Do it, its good to have more skills especially skills to defend yourself incase Chad or Normie physically attacks you at least you can defend yourself
I'd like to take Mixed Martial Arts classes if i could just lose some weight, embarrassed to go in overweight to a class

yea, I don't know, but everyone in there was fit as fuck, would not advice it. I would lose weight on your own, no matter how depressing that is.

I regret not getting into MMA or boxing when I was young and high T. I think I would have done ok. Not UFC level, but I still could have fought competently.

Ryo Hazuki said:
I regret not getting into MMA or boxing when I was young and high T. I think I would have done ok. Not UFC level, but I still could have fought competently.

how old are you? I am 20+, so pretty old to start but don't care.

Namecel said:
how old are you? I am 20+, so pretty old to start but don't care.