Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based gonna skip my math exam tomorrow

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
Just had a high iq moment and remembered that the final can replace a test grade. No point in taking that shit when I don't know any of the material. Now all I have to do is catch up. Fuck yeah I feel so free now.

You should do more meth bro!

It's exciting!

You should do more meth bro!

It's exciting!
18638.jpg

I don't think you're gonna have much use for that shit in life anyway. I quit math after Algebra 2 in my junior year. Gonna have to face this shit again in college later this year.

Based. I'm still taking my exams cuz I'm a cuck and my mother won't leave me alone.

Now all I have to do is catch up.
lol I've been playing the catching up game for 2 years now. You will never catch up with your subjects if you're someone like me(unmotivated, lazy and aloof)

lol I've been playing the catching up game for 2 years now. You will never catch up with your subjects if you're someone like me(unmotivated, lazy and aloof)
end of the semester and I'm fucked lol. I didn't catch up. prob gonna fail this class. hopefully my adderall prescription comes through for next semester

Last edited: