Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Gonna rant in my own language because English is dry in insults

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
Băga-mi-aș toată pula în nația, morții, răniții și rasa mamii lor de americani futuți în cur cu sabia. Americanii sunt o nație de xenofobi, rasiști, oameni încuiați la minte care resping orice persoană născută în afara Americii. Se uită la tine de parcă ești un mutant creat de pe Marte, un paria, ca să zic așa.

Deja am făcut 25 și am irosit anii degeaba, nu am nicio bucurie de când m-am mutat în căcatu ăsta de țară, plin de oameni cu ură. Și ura aia s-a acumulat în mine încât le bag toată pula și coaiele pe gât de americani handicapați căcați prin găoază.

> Americans are a nation of xenophobes, racists, locked-in people who reject anyone born outside of America

People will literally praise you for not being white.... Dating wise, its the opposite

what language is that nigg

> Americans are a nation of xenophobes, racists, locked-in people who reject anyone born outside of America

People will literally praise you for not being white.... Dating wise, its the opposite
BIOLOGY:feelsautistic::feelsrope:

BIOLOGY:feelsrope:

This looks like Romanian tbh, you complained about racism in America or something so I’m assuming this is about that.

Are you a gypsy? I know Romanians don’t look like aryans but I thought they were atleast white passing.

This looks like Romanian tbh, you complained about racism in America or something so I’m assuming this is about that.

Are you a gypsy? I know Romanians don’t look like aryans but I thought they were atleast white passing.
No, fuck gypsies. I'm white, but I'm complaining about xenophobia, which is illogical for an American to act like that.

[UWSL][UWSL]I would put all my dick in the nation, the dead, the wounded, and the race of their American mother fucked in the ass with the sword.[/UWSL] [UWSL]Americans are a nation of xenophobes, racists, locked-in people who reject anyone born outside of America.[/UWSL] [UWSL]He looks at you like you're a mutant created from Mars, an outcast, so to speak.[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]I've already turned 25 and wasted my years in vain, I have no joy since I moved to this shit country, full of people with hatred.[/UWSL] [UWSL]And that hatred has built up in me that I put all their cocks and balls on the necks of disabled Americans shit in their throats.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

God I hate Gypsy.

@SneakPower611 i saw you delete that comment :feelsUgh:

No, fuck gypsies.
Everyone ive met from the balkans say that. Gypsies have to be the #1 most despised ethnic group universally. like 10/10 of the people I speak to with gypsies in proximity to them hate them. LMFAO.
I'm white, but I'm complaining about xenophobia, which is illogical for an American to act like that.
What like you have a funny accent then? American xenophobia against europeans makes sense if its an anglo because America was created for and by the anglo saxons (and broader germanosphere because the Anglo-only identity formed after ww1). If its niggers or whatever tell them to gtfo

Băga-mi-aș toată pula în nația, morții, răniții și rasa mamii lor de americani futuți în cur cu sabia. Americanii sunt o nație de xenofobi, rasiști, oameni încuiați la minte care resping orice persoană născută în afara Americii. Se uită la tine de parcă ești un mutant creat de pe Marte, un paria, ca să zic așa.

Deja am făcut 25 și am irosit anii degeaba, nu am nicio bucurie de când m-am mutat în căcatu ăsta de țară, plin de oameni cu ură. Și ura aia s-a acumulat în mine încât le bag toată pula și coaiele pe gât de americani handicapați căcați prin găoază.
I wish my country had its own language...

Everyone ive met from the balkans say that. Gypsies have to be the #1 most despised ethnic group universally. like 10/10 of the people I speak to with gypsies in proximity to them hate them. LMFAO.

What like you have a funny accent then? American xenophobia against europeans makes sense if its an anglo because America was created for and by the anglo saxons (and broader germanosphere because the Anglo-only identity formed after ww1). If its niggers or whatever tell them to gtfo
Gypsies are the lowest of the lowest scumbags ever. And the reason for that is that they refuse to go and pursue an education, instead they prefer to steal, have fights with people, they love to start conflicts, they don't shower, procreate just to get money from the government, straight up begging on streets and scamming people just to survive.

And my accent is straight up Russian, no joke. But it's pretty raw, like something you'll hear from Russian youtubers or smth.

Gypsies are the lowest of the lowest scumbags ever. And the reason for that is that they refuse to go and pursue an education, instead they prefer to steal, have fights with people, they love to start conflicts, they don't shower, procreate just to get money from the government, straight up begging on streets and scamming people just to survive.

And my accent is straight up Russian, no joke. But it's pretty raw, like something you'll hear from Russian youtubers or smth.
Are most gypsy men trucels or do they have a few thugmaxxed Chads?

romanski LMAO

tbh nu as fi ghicit

Are most gypsy men trucels or do they have a few thugmaxxed Chads?
There are a few Chads, but it's very rarely to see them, most of them are pretty ugly, yet they fuck other gypsy foids just to make kids and take money from the government.

There are a few Chads, but it's very rarely to see them, most of them are pretty ugly, yet they fuck other gypsy foids just to make kids and take money from the government.
So, just be Gypsy theory?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back