Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious gonna move to a red state suburbs

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
tired of living in cuckold libtard city. Too many homeless. Too much noise. I can't handle it no more.

Aren't they more likely to shoot your curry ass.

you're an ethnic
staying in libtard cucked places is better than going to locations when they could treat you badly. people are racist asf and you don't wanna go throught the trouble of dealing with these racist shitheads

Tbh Niggers in NYC are way more likely to kill you than whites in the country

you're an ethnic
staying in libtard cucked places is better than going to locations when they could treat you badly. people are racist asf and you don't wanna go throught the trouble of dealing with these racist shitheads
Conservative ytpipo will mispronounce your name and other meme microaggressions that liberal college students complain about but thats basically it

All the anti asian hate crimes in the US are committed by blacks. Same with shit like burning down your store and stabbing you which always comes from other deathnics not MAGAtards

If you have the finacial means I'd definitely recommend to move to a more quiet place.

You'll still need to be near a big Dem-controlled city for work if you don't want a long commute. Unless you can go fully remote. :feelsjuice:

I’m thinking about moving to Florida (not Miami or Orlando ) it’s warmer weather , cheaper , and easier access to guns also lots of cumskin whores and slutinas :feelsohh::ahegao:

Last edited:
You'll still need to be near a big Dem-controlled city for work if you don't want a long commute. Unless you can go fully remote. :feelsjuice:
Been almost fully remote for years thankfully. But yeah I'll probably have to go back to a blue state shithole if I job Maxx.

I’m thinking about moving to Florida (not Miami or Orlando ) it’s warmer weather , cheaper , and easier access to guns also lots of cumskin whores and slutinas :feelsohh::ahegao:
true and less cucked. Although Florida has some of its own issues. Probably better. Imo Texas is more likely where I go though.

Try to live around older people if you do this. And stay away from areas with lots of families and teenagers.

America seems like a shit hole, move to Canada

Dude, I’m in a red state and red county and it’s getting bad over here too.

Red State =/= Based

If I were you I’d try to find the most “libertarian”, 1st and 2nd amendment defending states and counties. Try and study real hard.

Look at the demographic population as well.

If you think you’ll just move to Florida and it will be over you’re in for a big surprise.

The young generation is as woke as it gets.