Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Gonna make weekly high effort yt vids

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I want to so I'm just saying it here so I feel more motivated and won't forget or b too lazy to do it or somethn

good
I will remember this

Maybe I’ll actually watch

Good luck.

Hopefully you get rich and make a lot of money (redundancy).

Hey if that leafy faggot could do it why not you?

ok man atleast put your youtube channel so i can subscribe

Good luck.

Hopefully you get rich and make a lot of money (redundancy).

Hey if that leafy faggot could do it why not you?
Bruh that's literally who I took inspiration from. Cuz I obviously don't want to expose my disgusting face to the world I've been lookin at youtubers like memulous and leafy who got famous without showing face
ok man atleast put your youtube channel so i can subscribe
I don't want to

Do it. YouTube as a platform is much better than any incel forum

Do it. YouTube as a platform is much better than any incel forum
Every time u open a thread u should have to watch an ad and then that revenue goes to website owners and person who made the thread

Bruh that's literally who I took inspiration from. Cuz I obviously don't want to expose my disgusting face to the world I've been lookin at youtubers like memulous and leafy who got famous without showing face

If you can effectively copy that faggots hyper active speedy auctioneer tier delivery pre emptive congratulations from me are in order for you since for whatever reason that queer faggotty delivery seemed to appeal to that detestable little fucker’s vast audience of soy latte sipping virtue signaling SJW tards and cucks.

The little self important self righteous faggot!

Sorry I just fucking HATE that little queer so damned much for having being rewarded so heavily for being a non talent.

In such ways he’s similar to that other detestable fucking faggot hack non talent Jimmy Fallon.

Again I wish YOU nothing but success.

What type of vids?

So much detail. Very helpful :feelsokman:
I will make welcome to my channel vid tomorrow and then a vid on Monday cuz I want the weekly vids to be on Mondays cuz that's when everyone feels the saddest I think

I will make welcome to my channel vid tomorrow and then a vid on Monday cuz I want the weekly vids to be on Mondays cuz that's when everyone feels the saddest I think
Send a link in off topic when you upload, i want to see it

When you post the vids you better link them here I wanna cream my pants when I hear your manly gigachad voice

It's been raining the past two days so I haven't been able to make the niggering intro vid to my niggering yt channel

having motivation in current year

Every time u open a thread u should have to watch an ad and then that revenue goes to website owners and person who made the thread
I was not on board until you said revenue goes to the person who made the thread. I would loweffort max like crazy.

Niggerfaggot language
Tenor 2