Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Gonna graduate college soon and looking back.

Cam The Angel

Cam The Angel

23 year old living in a piece of shit trailer
-
It's really sad when i think about it. They said college would be the happiest time of your life....but it was by far the saddest. HandHoldless, Kissless, Girlfriendless, virgin and the worst part was watching everyone have fun. Watching everyone have the time of their lives as i rotted away. My older cousin (who is a chad) asked me if i had gotten a girlfriend during college. When i told him i was a virgin when i was graduating highschool. I told him i was scared of being a virgin forever, he told me that was stupid talk and he promised me i would not be a virgin throughout college. He was wrong and i had to tell him. At first he thought i was lying but then he realized i wasn't. Then he offered to get a drink with me. I declined. Fuck i'm so pathetic and now i'm entering the real world a virgin. i just wanna die. I honestly miss highschool at this point. Yeah it was painful but i was able to punch that grin right off those chad's faces and even when i got my ass kicked at least i was able to try but now it's just sadness.

I'm graduating soon a KHHV as well, brother.

Then normies tell you college will be the happiest time of your life.

Fuck OP, after college its over. College is your last chance to get a teen gf. I am due to graduate as well, also a KHHHV, I hope that makes you feel at least slightly better.

Same, I'm leaving soon. I really thought that college was going to be the time to shine. At least I don't have a degree so I can technically go back...but I'll be in my late 20s by then.

It was the most depressing time of my life, thus far.
damn at least youll finish soon and get a good job hopefully. I'm content with slaving away and waiting for the end

Also Graduating soon. This May to be precise. What a joke of a life.

yep im 1 year out of college now. it really was depressing

That's sad but kudos to you that you didn't drop out even though you have experiebced so much emotional pain

See by the good side - Soon, with a good job, you will be able to get a good job and start plastic surgery.

I, on the other hand, will never go to college.

What did you study?

I wonder what will my college experience be like...

What did you study?

I'm graduating with a bachelors degree in economics. I was able to get an academic scholarship so i wasn't fucked in the ass by student loans.

I'm graduating with a bachelors degree in economics. I was able to get an academic scholarship so i wasn't fucked in the ass by student loans.

Nice! It is great to hear that you were able to get a scholarship, if i know correctly most of the students situations are quite grim. Also what exactly did they teach? I know that it is divided to two categories, macroeconomics and microecononics. Would you mind sharing it with me?

the worst part was watching everyone have fun. Watching everyone have the time of their lives as i rotted away.
I graduated as a KHV... almost 3 years ago..... and yeah, that was, by far the worst part. I suffered my first mental breakdown when i was listening to a flatmate fucking a girl... It was hell. All those years, fucking hell.

Fuck i'm so pathetic and now i'm entering the real world a virgin. i just wanna die.

Good luck.

I think that trying to enter the real world while being still an incel made me what i am right now. After college i realized it was finally over for me and that realization drove me crazy and still tortures me everyday. For me, its just too painful. I tried it fucking all, and nothing worked at all. I tried my best and it doesnt matter at all, and i have no right to complain. I am not who i was supposed to be at this point. No human is supposed to be like this at this point. I dont even recognice myself now. I did not want to be what and who i am now. I dont even know what im suposed to be by this point. I cant face reality and its people like this, like a pathetic friendless ugly incel with no social skills. I just fucking cant. I dont want to be humilliated every day, i dont want to see how many people have what i will never have, i dont want to feel inferior to everyone everytime. I cant pretend to be a normie the rest of my life. I cant lie about being a virgin every fucking year of the rest of my fucking life. I just cant face it. I just cant. I dont want this, i know it, i know i dont want this and that i cant cope forever, and i know im just waiting the moment to end it all. Because now its just impossible to fit in the real wordl, where everyone and every joy of life is. Its so sad to live in ones imagination, alone and in pain, waiting for the moment i jjust cant handle it anymore and kill myself like the pussy i am, fleeing from pain, and not becuse i actually voluntarily decide it, of course.
Im so fucking sad and mad today. :feelsbadman:

Nice! It is great to hear that you were able to get a scholarship, if i know correctly most of the students situations are quite grim. Also what exactly did they teach? I know that it is divided to two categories, macroeconomics and microecononics. Would you mind sharing it with me?
Macroeconomics
They taught stuff about the economy in the bigger picture of things like national income and inflation

What did you study?

Chemistry. Grad school in the fall.

If you're anything like us, prepare for a world of pain.

I graduated as a KHV... almost 3 years ago..... and yeah, that was, by far the worst part. I suffered my first mental breakdown when i was listening to a flatmate fucking a girl... It was hell. All those years, fucking hell.

Good luck.

I think that trying to enter the real world while being still an incel made me what i am right now. After college i realized it was finally over for me and that realization drove me crazy and still tortures me everyday. For me, its just too painful. I tried it fucking all, and nothing worked at all. I tried my best and it doesnt matter at all, and i have no right to complain. I am not who i was supposed to be at this point. No human is supposed to be like this at this point. I dont even recognice myself now. I did not want to be what and who i am now. I dont even know what im suposed to be by this point. I cant face reality and its people like this, like a pathetic friendless ugly incel with no social skills. I just fucking cant. I dont want to be humilliated every day, i dont want to see how many people have what i will never have, i dont want to feel inferior to everyone everytime. I cant pretend to be a normie the rest of my life. I cant lie about being a virgin every fucking year of the rest of my fucking life. I just cant face it. I just cant. I dont want this, i know it, i know i dont want this and that i cant cope forever, and i know im just waiting the moment to end it all. Because now its just impossible to fit in the real wordl, where everyone and every joy of life is. Its so sad to live in ones imagination, alone and in pain, waiting for the moment i jjust cant handle it anymore and kill myself like the pussy i am, fleeing from pain, and not becuse i actually voluntarily decide it, of course.

So many feels here, brother.

Good luck.

feelium

Just wait until your in your 30's and have missed out on everything. Just an old broken wrinkled version of your former self.

Get it off your chest dog

Just wait until your in your 30's and have missed out on everything. Just an old broken wrinkled version of your former self.

At which point It's time to Lock and Load on some motherfuckers

I didn't even go too college I knew it would be high school all over again for me and I nearly killed myself then. All that bull shit and for what? Massive debt, no sex and corporate slavery? Na fuck that.

Now it’s off to work like a good little drone. You’ll be getting fatter, balder, and further indebted to the system. Youth has come and gone and now’s the time to work on your legacy. Some call it helping the system along, I call it killing time. All I know is that we’re moving further and further away from normalcy.

Nothing to look forward to now but days of mundane routine rolling into months and then years. Each night, we go to sleep hoping not to wake up but we do and toil away merely to survive. Anguished that we “live” but too afraid to die. :feelsmega::feelswow::feelsree::fire:

Soon, with a good job, you will be able to get a good job an

Ha ha. Keep dreaming. Good jobs go to the best looking people.

Employers pick the best looking candidates for positions. If your job requires any sort of interaction with people, looking ugly will be an automatic no.

Your qualifications or experience don't mean shit. Trust me on that. I've been through it all and seen it all.

The uglier you are the longer you will stay unemployed. I guarantee it. If you think you will land a high paying job of any sort or work your way to the top, I'm sorry to tell you it's never going to happen.

At least you'll gain your wizard powers soon.
Are you going to master Alchemy, Blood magic or black magic?

Damn, brutal as hell. I'm about to finish my third full year of college and it was brutal and depressing.

Ha ha. Keep dreaming. Good jobs go to the best looking people.

Employers pick the best looking candidates for positions. If your job requires any sort of interaction with people, looking ugly will be an automatic no.

Your qualifications or experience don't mean shit. Trust me on that. I've been through it all and seen it all.

The uglier you are the longer you will stay unemployed. I guarantee it. If you think you will land a high paying job of any sort or work your way to the top, I'm sorry to tell you it's never going to happen.
this 100%

At least you'll gain your wizard powers soon.
Are you going to master Alchemy, Blood magic or black magic?
im going in soul magic

i am going to finish this summer, then i can decide if keep studying for a master's degree until i am 25 or start finding a job.
College for me is a sausage fest since i study Computer Engineering

atleast you fags graduated, try being a NEET Loser

I graduated a virgin too. Uni was very lonely and painful mostly. Unbelievable waste of money.

The ultimate blackpill is realizing it doesnt get better, only worse.

Being NEET means less suifuel though. Don’t need to be attractive to graduate
fuck u talking about? NEET means close to 0 social interaction and 0 hope for the future. aren't you an ivy leaguecel or something?

fuck u talking about? NEET means close to 0 social interaction and 0 hope for the future. aren't you an ivy leaguecel or something?
University of cuckifornia Los Angeles

I can see your point, I successfully used my uni as status and my early med school acceptance as a replacement of money. However for those who are truely doomed they may as well just rot at home. The amount of attractive people doing degenerate shit at college is rage inducing for incels. I basically get mogged every time I leave my suite.