Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Gonna finally start taking fitness seriously so I can stop being a fatcel in an attempt to save myself from loneliness

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
I can’t be like this anymore. Been big most of my life. Managed to lose 40 pounds from my highest (230) to my lowest (188) when I was going hard last year but I lost all momentum and have been hovering around 200 for an entire year. At my height of 5’8, unless I was built out of nothing but muscle, this is unacceptable. While I might not look it (as I’m not grotesquely fat, can walk long distances with no issue and have never needed a shit like a mobility scooter), my BMI classifies me as obese. Can’t do that shit.

I plan on going to my local gym 6 days a week and doing a PPL program, with 3 days of pulling, pushing, and leg, followed by a rest day, then another 3 days of PPL. I will do this until I plateau, where find another program. I will also be counting calories again and I will be tracking my macros as well.

I don’t know if there’s Chad under my blub. Maybe I shouldn’t be allowed here because of my size. But I have to do something. I’m 23. I’m running out of time to enjoy my youth.

My goal is to cut my body fat to close to 10% in a year. I don’t know what my current BF% is but I’m sure it’s an embarrassing number. I want six pack abs and nice arms. I wanna be lean and toned.

I care about my health, but I way more care about being desired by women. If women liked short, chubby men then I would never lift a weight in my life and I would continue to stuff my face with garbage. But that’s not how life is. Women say they like a “dad bod” or whatever the fuck, but we all know they’re lying.

And if it doesn’t work, then I guess I’ll have something to be proud of?

Gotta be like Kobe and have that Mamba Mentality.

Last edited:
Fatcel=Volcel

You will definitely feel better and it's definitely worth it to gymcel

But you're not gonna save yourself from loneliness I'm afraid.

Fatcel=Volcel
Oh really I never knew this astonishing fact you are also a fuckin genius bruh :feelshmm:

but we shall see about that. Hopefully I don’t look like shit while fit because I’ve seen some ugly AF fit guys and their love lives ain’t good
You will definitely feel better and it's definitely worth it to gymcel

But you're not gonna save yourself from loneliness I'm afraid.
That all depends on what my face looks like when I’m lean

Why are you whoricans so fat?

Oh really I never knew this astonishing fact you are also a fuckin genius bruh :feelshmm:

you made your account here two years ago, why haven't you made efforts to do something about that since then?

you made your account here two years ago, why haven't you made efforts to do something about that since then?
Laziness and depression, if I had to guess. Also I have days where my anxiety and depression gets so bad to the point where I can’t even get out of bed. And I am terrible at scheduling many times I feel overwhelmed and won’t have enough time to do something when in reality I do.

I honestly have no fucking idea why we’re so fat.

Just cut the carbs.

i ended up gaining a little bit of weight, I ended up losing 50 pounds in about 10 months last year.

The amount of junk food in america is outrageous. People eat out at restaurants too

i ended up gaining a little bit of weight, I ended up losing 50 pounds in about 10 months last year.

The amount of junk food in america is outrageous. People eat out at restaurants too
Yeah I also wanna get better at cooking. And reduce eating out.

Fatcel is volcel until you are normalweightcel, after that you know you are incel or Chad.

May there be a Chad below the lard and a thousand beckies orbit you.

If you’re trying to lose fat you should do full body 5 days a week instead 6 days ppl. Train each bodypart with 3 sets with one exercise and move on to the next one. Use mostly machines as you won’t be able to do free weights everyday.

If you’re trying to lose fat you should do full body 5 days a week instead 6 days ppl. Train each bodypart with 3 sets with one exercise and move on to the next one. Use mostly machines as you won’t be able to do free weights everyday.
Is PPL not good for cutting or something? I do have experience with free weights. I want to lose fat and gain muscle at the same time. The thing about full body is that I feel like I could be sore around my whole body rather than certain parts and intense soreness can be a motivation killer.

also, are steroids the only way to get a body that women demand? They scare the shit out of me but I don’t think I can have a body like a IG fitness Chad without roids.

Fatcel is volcel until you are normalweightcel, after that you know you are incel or Chad.

Things that do concern me are my height and my age. I do feel like I’m too late to start looksmaxxing at my age. Could take quite a while to reach my full potential while everyone else is out there having a decent life.

You will be less sore on full body than you will be on a PPL. The higher frequency you train at the less soreness you have.

You can’t really gain muscle and lose fat at same time unless you’re completely new to lifting, and it only lasts for a few months, and or if you’re steroids

Get lean first, then you can worry about muscle gain then. I only suggest full body everyday 5 days a week using mostly machines because it’s the most optimal way to lose fat. You can do PPL or whatever else autistic bodybuilder routine when you’re lean.

I'm not saying this isn't true in some cases. But aren't most fat men estrogen dominant?

Are you really a chad worshipper or is it out of sarcasm.

I'm not saying this isn't true in some cases. But aren't most fat men estrogen dominant?
I think it was that being fat increases testosterone or something like that. Don't know tbh

So this is what I am planning to start with

TUESDAY - PULL

Deadlifts 1x5+

3x8-12 Pulldowns OR Pullups OR chinups

3x8-12 seated cable rows OR chest supported rows

5x15-20 face pulls

4x8-12 hammer curls

4x8-12 dumbbell curls

WEDNESDAY- PUSH

4x5, 1x5+ bench press

3x8-12 overhead press

3x8-12 incline dumbbell press

3x8-12 triceps pushdowns SS (super set) 3x15-20 lateral raises

3x8-12 overhead triceps extensions SS 3x15-20 lateral raises

THURSDAY - LEGS

2x5, 1x5+ squat

3x8-12 Romanian Deadlift

3x8-12 leg press

3x8-12 leg curls

5x8-12 calf raises

FRIDAY - REST

SATURDAY - PULL

Barbell rows 4x5, 1x5+

3x8-12 Pulldowns OR Pullups OR chinups

3x8-12 seated cable rows OR chest supported rows

5x15-20 face pulls

4x8-12 hammer curls

4x8-12 dumbbell curls

SUNDAY - PUSH

4x5, 1x5+ overhead press

3x8-12 bench press

3x8-12 incline dumbbell press

3x8-12 triceps pushdowns SS 3x15-20 lateral raises

3x8-12 overhead triceps extensions SS 3x15-20 lateral raises

MONDAY - LEGS

2x5, 1x5+ squat

3x8-12 Romanian Deadlift

3x8-12 leg press

3x8-12 leg curls

5x8-12 calf raises

TUESDAY - REST (and repeat)

I will gradually increase weight as I become stronger. I will keep at this routine until I plateau and reach the point of becoming an a lifter at the intermediate level. At that point I will do a new routine. Maybe 5/3/1 or something, idk yet. I will also try to do at least a little bit of cardio as well.

I want to drop to anywhere to 160-170ish pounds and cut my BF% into the mid to low 10s, with my abs being visible.

Thoughts? I’m going with this one for now but there’s so many fucking workout programs that I wouldn’t even know which one would work best for me. I’m still researching.
Are you really a chad worshipper or is it out of sarcasm.
You mean Kobe? I don’t worship him but I was sad when he died and I do think the Mamba Mentality thing is a good philosophy.

Last edited:
You will never have success with women if you have even a single flaw. For men like me, losing weight is the solution to just 1 out of the hundreds of problems I have.

Gotta be like Kobe and have that Mamba Mentality.
[/QUOTE]

We should all wish we could be like Kobe and die before our time. Bad and tragic for someone like Kobe, but it'd be a blessing to die early for most incels.