Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Gonna cut off my only friend because he's a bluepilled normcuck

Inceldo

Inceldo

Banned
-
I thought he was a redpilled incel at the very least. This guy used to talk about looks mattering and how society is fucked because you're ugly. He used to complain about depression, not having friends and anxiety. i already knew the last 2 were bullshit. Still I let it slide because I thought finally an irl person i can relate to somewhat and perhaps blackpill. Now it turns out while this cunt is a virgin he's gone on dates with whores and matches with them on various dating apps. He also thought personality and grooming mattered and thought highly of MGTOW

I got so much rage when i learned of this. I am cutting ties with this normie fakecel motherfucker.

I would rather be a bare feces then interact with him. I would rather drink my own piss like @catfishman23 did when soyboys were blackmailing him than be friends with a normie cocksucker.

I fucking hate normies who pretend theyre not normies. Fucking hate these motherfuckers

15982.jpg

SspvXxe.jpg

Redpill and bluepill almost same shit tbh so not surprised

I thought he was a redpilled incel at the very least. This guy used to talk about looks mattering and how society is fucked because you're ugly. He used to complain about depression, not having friends and anxiety. i already knew the last 2 were bullshit. Still I let it slide because I thought finally an irl person i can relate to somewhat and perhaps blackpill. Now it turns out while this cunt is a virgin he's gone on dates with whores and matches with them on various dating apps. He also thought personality and grooming mattered and thought highly of MGTOW

I got so much rage when i learned of this. I am cutting ties with this normie fakecel motherfucker.

I would rather be a bare feces then interact with him. I would rather drink my own piss like @catfishman23 did when soyboys were blackmailing him than be friends with a normie cocksucker.

I fucking hate normies who pretend theyre not normies. Fucking hate these motherfuckers

Personality and grooming does matter if you are not ugly to a point where you are truecel and I think highly of MGTOW too.

lmaooo is that him

jesus Christ he reeks of gayness
No that isnt. Still that guy looks miles better than you kek

And i'd rather reek of gayness than piss :lul:

Hurry up and put piss drinker in your title

No that isnt. Still that guy looks miles better than you kek

And i'd rather reek of gayness than piss :lul:

Hurry up and put piss drinker in your title

maybe you should drink pee, I think itll help you become a chad

Its not that important tbh. If you can talk about certain subjects, you can keep him as a friend.

what? elab please.
Catfishman catfished an underaged girl. Kiwifarms found out and threatened to report him to the cops if he didnt drink his own piss on camera and post it online. So he drank his own piss and posted it online
Its not that important tbh. If you can talk about certain subjects, you can keep him as a friend.
No bro. Its dead important. I dont associate with bluepilled fakecels. Nor with mgtow and personality copers

They are as good as shit to me

Like i said i would rather drink my own piss like @catfishman23 did