Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Gonna buy myself a pack of cigarettes, vape and a monster

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Non-NT rights activist, spergcel, NT destroyer
★★★★★
The only thing I am looking forward to in my life are nightwalks while smoking and listening to music. It is beyond brutal until that time comes when I go out and enjoy a nice nightwalk while smoking.

I am thinking about smoking cigars and vaping and drinking energy drinks is enjoyable and based

I am thinking about smoking cigars and vaping and drinking energy drinks is enjoyable and based
do it tbh. No better cope than that. I've been leanmaxxing recently and I eat roughly 500 calories per day. I do not really need food but I need my nicotine and caffeine cope. I can buy as much monster drinks and cigarette packs as I want as long as I keep starvemaxxing. :feelshmm:

Yep, I'm thinking comfy :feelscomfy::feelshaha:

do it tbh. No better cope than that. I've been leanmaxxing recently and I eat roughly 500 calories per day. I do not really need food but I need my nicotine and caffeine cope. I can buy as much monster drinks and cigarette packs as I want as long as I keep starvemaxxing. :feelshmm:
500 calories a day is brutal mang. Just try to make sure you get some vitamins too

500 calories a day is brutal mang. Just try to make sure you get some vitamins too
i am a turbomanlet i think it is probably enough to sustain my pathetic midget body.

i am a turbomanlet i think it is probably enough to sustain my pathetic midget body.
Even if you're both manlet and LDARing I still think you'd need more than 500. Idk though. Just stay safe brocel

Even if you're both manlet and LDARing I still think you'd need more than 500. Idk though. Just stay safe brocel
Thank you for being concerned brocel, but I do not really want to be healthy considering my situation. I am nicotine and energy drinksmaxxing for a quicker death. I was not meant for this life so the best thing that could happen to me is dying young.

Thank you for being concerned brocel, but I do not really want to be healthy considering my situation. I am nicotine and energy drinksmaxxing for a quicker death. I was not meant for this life so the best thing that could happen to me is dying young.
Brutal :feelscry:

:smonk: Nicotine is lifefuel for subhumans and if you abuse it a lot you are going to end up dead at 30 or so. I do not want to rope it's too scary so substance abuse is going to take me instead.

:smonk: Nicotine is lifefuel for subhumans and if you abuse it a lot you are going to end up dead at 30 or so. I do not want to rope it's too scary so substance abuse is going to take me instead.
Interesting. I've never tried it (yet).
Roping is too scary for me too, and I'm glad I didn't do it in my worst moments. I still have plenty of copes left to experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back