Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel gonna build me a paraflex type r

proudweeb

proudweeb

phil died and we all sad
my plan to self improov for the springtime

c6bb39d0c375f4f8d110254ee5f3de99.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

My variant will be a little different, I will eliminate the front "recombination" chamber and just let the two waves radiate into the room. This will convert it from an 8th order parallel to 6th order parallel arrangement

@TheProphetMuscle you should build one of these for your truck :feelshaha:

What is the purpose of this fine device? :feelsstudy:

Daaaamn that looks like a lot of work
it's actually not too bad

gonna make it exactly 48" deep so i only have to cut the plywood one way :feelsokman:

also don't have to put the resonator things in front of the speaker like they do. On the paraflex, that adds an "offset" to the driver

tune will be around 31hz

I might paint it construction orange lol
Why orange, orange is color of optimism and energy. You should color it in bright green like the glowy you are :fbi:

Why orange, orange is color of optimism and energy. You should color it in bright green like the glowy you are :fbi:
mayb I'll do the inside glow-in-the-dark, that would look kewl

mayb I'll do the inside glow-in-the-dark, that would look kewl
"Later that day, proudweeb was found dead in his pool, he commited suicide by shooting himself 3 times in the head and 8 times in the upper torso with an AR-15, 89379839238739239 gorillion terabytes of cheese pizza have been found on his PC"

Given the build-up to this, I think I'll oblige now.
That is true, I feel them feels

"Later that day, proudweeb was found dead in his pool, he commited suicide by shooting himself 3 times in the head and 8 times in the upper torso with an AR-15, 89379839238739239 gorillion terabytes of cheese pizza have been found on his PC"
Vince foster's me XD

89379839238739239 gorillion terabytes of cheese pizza have been found on his PC

As long as we have Discord, all is well.

do you have the wrist size to work the tools?