Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Gonna be gone for a little bit. Seeya.

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
I'll @ everyone I think who cares before going in depth

@ScornedStoic @TheSecondComing @jerrycan dan (rip) @streetlyte @BrendioEEE @A_Broken_Person @Bane of Arthropods @pp183 @rightfulcel@Incellectual

I have no idea about anyone else.
alot has happened in my life recently. I've gotten to go to a credit recovery to hopefully get my high school diploma (I'm the only white boy in the entire fucking class lmao) so I'm actually doing shit and not rotting.

Also I'm at a 90% warning level with 30% of that being in a private PM with a mod, so I could very well get epstein'd (I'm not saying the mod would do that, I'm just not going to risk it). I've seen alot of people come and go and still posting with 90% warning level usually does it, so I'm going leave the forum for atleast until the 30th when I can get back at 70% and have a little of leeway. But it's probably going to be in early February.

I'm not gonna attack anyone, I'm just gonna announce that I am gonna take a little break from the forum and kind of focus on my life and hopefully not get banned. So I'm gonna PM a mod and request one when I'm done posting this. You can talk to me in PM's, my discords always open and shit.

I love you guys alot. Even those of you who don't like me very well (I dont think anyone hates anyone on here, as that's a very strong emotion). Be good to eachother. This place has helped me alot and I'm basically ripping myself apart to leave it even temporarily, so I couldn't imagine being perm'd. When I come back I'll share stories of credit recovery I guess. I was called a "Creepy ass nigga' by a gang of mexican and one black foid the first day. So that was pretty funny and epic.

TDLR: Byebye until February. Love you guys take care of yourselves and don't be a poopoo stinky doo doo all over eachother

EDIT: Unrelated but I am
indeed
p o o p i n g

Last edited:
Welcome and goodbye. Wish you the best

keep studying for me u utter dog

i hope u pull thru nigga

Ok fren stay safe out there.

Hope everything goes well buddy boyo best of luck. See you soon you filthy bastard :feelsokman:

Goodbye man keep uploading YouTube videos and shit

dont care

just kidding man later man bro

Take it sleazy, I'll see you back here later.

brutal ngl
the person on my left's name is enrique, the one on the rights name is herrara.

It's all hispanics. Over

"BUMMER WHY ARENT YOU GONE YET?"
Mods take a while ok shut up

I will miss you buddy boyo :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

See ya bro @BummerDrummer

very epic and wise decision, I don't want you to get permad. good luck with your credit recovery bro. message me on discord whenever or I'll message you at some point regardless

See you bro, but a small break isn't probably bad at all tbh.

I thought you were perma'd tbh.

Another brutal pee pee poo poo pill thread

You are one of my favourite posters ngl and seeing you go for a bit will be sad (well I am kind of use to it with all your temp bans lol) but its for the best. Better to leave for a bit than risking being banned. Getting good grades as an incel can be brutal because you are fighting against the angst and exclusion of the world and the content you are learning at the same time. It is like learning with half intelligence. I know this extremely well. I really really really really wish you good luck because you will need it ngl. Cya around I guess :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

You’re my favourite here buddy boyo

Cya boyo good luck tbh

@ScornedStoic @TheSecondComing @jerrycan dan (rip) @streetlyte @BrendioEEE @A_Broken_Person @Bane of Arthropods @pp183 @rightfulcel@Incellectual

I have no idea about anyone else.
alot has happened in my life recently. I've gotten to go to a credit recovery to hopefully get my high school diploma (I'm the only white boy in the entire fucking class lmao) so I'm actually doing shit and not rotting.

Also I'm at a 90% warning level with 30% of that being in a private PM with a mod, so I could very well get epstein'd (I'm not saying the mod would do that, I'm just not going to risk it). I've seen alot of people come and go and still posting with 90% warning level usually does it, so I'm going leave the forum for atleast until the 30th when I can get back at 70% and have a little of leeway. But it's probably going to be in early February.

I'm not gonna attack anyone, I'm just gonna announce that I am gonna take a little break from the forum and kind of focus on my life and hopefully not get banned. So I'm gonna PM a mod and request one when I'm done posting this. You can talk to me in PM's, my discords always open and shit.

I love you guys alot. Even those of you who don't like me very well (I dont think anyone hates anyone on here, as that's a very strong emotion). Be good to eachother. This place has helped me alot and I'm basically ripping myself apart to leave it even temporarily, so I couldn't imagine being perm'd. When I come back I'll share stories of credit recovery I guess. I was called a "Creepy ass nigga' by a gang of mexican and one black foid the first day. So that was pretty funny and epic.

TDLR: Byebye until February. Love you guys take care of yourselves and don't be a poopoo stinky doo doo all over eachother

EDIT: Unrelated but I am
indeed
p o o p i n g

See you man and good luck

I care OP. I care.

Download

keep studying for me u utter dog

i hope u pull thru nigga
Gonna need to see your n word pass.

I was called a "Creepy ass nigga' by a gang of mexican and one black foid the first day. So that was pretty funny and epic.
End well, this will not. Best of luck, you'll need more than it.
We'll always be here. Some may rope, but I doubt it.

very epic and wise decision, I don't want you to get permad. good luck with your credit recovery bro.

Mogs me. Godspeed bro.

Good luck with everything!!!

Wtf I reached out to u and didn't get a mention
Jkjkjk

Gud luk bummerdrummer