Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Golden Age of This Site?

PolarIce20

PolarIce20

what i feared has come upon me
What was the best time to be on this site? You can edit the url to go back pages and see posts from years ago and if you do, you’ll see that most of the posters are now banned. Do you think there were better posts before or not?
I remember always seeing Edmund_Kemper or whatever his name was a while back and his posts were not bad but he’s now banned.

We are in an eternal golden age

15th April 2024 to 18th July 2024

No golden age, it has phases of dramas and chronicles etc, as all things do.

May 6, 2024-now

2022 was the golden age for me. There were so many high IQ users. Sadly, most of them left or got banned. :feelsbadman:

I remember always seeing Edmund_Kemper or whatever his name was a while back and his posts were not bad but he’s now banned.
I miss him. He was one of the best NTpillers on the site.

Until the covid pandemic started and this site gained massive views via redditards posting screenshots from us.

But it was manageable until late 2022, now it's all about low iq zoomer brain rot.

Not that we have many subjects to talk about the blackpill has been discussed and disected way before this site even existed.

Last edited:
Before fedposting was promoted

Edmund_Kemper
Irl that nigger is probably more glorious than ER. I mean.... He orally raped the severed head of his narcissistic mother. How fucking based is that?

And then the funny part is that he fled and after 3 weeks of hiding in the boonies he surrendered himself. The first time he called the cops on himself he got laughed at.

He also beat the theRAPISTs at their own game by just proving that their little mind games were literal bullshit.

His picture should hand in every brocels room.
Capture decran le 2022 06 10 a 203113

You just know what is going through his mind when he looks at that Stacy cop.... R@pe + murder + decapitation

2018-2020 before Serge left and all the newer bitch cuck mods got here. Ever since than this place has been full of fakecels and pussies. Before all the agecucks sperged out about muh pedocels. Before we had faggots crying to change the rules because muh animal gore and bullying wahhhh. Before all the pussy zoomer bitches got here and all the high iq users got bored and left.

id say 2018-2020 was peak